[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /creep/ here >smack asses and beandip women in public
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1444546479786.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1444546479786.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
who /creep/ here

>smack asses and beandip women in public
>use public female bathrooms and peek under the stalls
>peek under or over girls dressing rooms
>catcall cuties constantly
>manspread on the bus with a boner
>take unauthorized mobile pictures of girlies
>track my neighbors schedule then steal panties from them and return them with encrusted smelly semen on them

worst ive ever gotten was mall security called on me and getting decked by a normal but no one ever catches me because im a fast motherfucker

i almost broke my leg jumping out of someone's window as well
>>
>beandip
Wat
>>
>>29887996
Heard of "flicking the bean" as a euphemism for female masturbation?

Beandipping is where you crouch down, put your head up a girl's skirt, shove your face into their groin and try to get a whiff of dat puss.
>>
>>29887996
its when you get a quick scoop of their tit with your hand

it can be done to women or fat men
>>
File: on that day op was not a fag.jpg (115 KB, 625x415) Image search: [Google]
on that day op was not a fag.jpg
115 KB, 625x415
>>29887972
You are a here

I am a 28 kv (but who is really horny), and I am thinking of perving out on hot girls since I know I am not gonna be a with a woman ever anyway, and they are sluts so its not like they are stranger to that kind of attention from Chaddier stangers anyway.

Keep up the good work OP. You are a role model for betas to aspire to

>>29887996
urban dic says it means to jiggle a girl's boob with your a flap of your hand. Its like scooping up chip dip in the way your hand is spooned
>>
>>29888149
Also, to add, I have had a handful of incidents where I creeped out qts.

>One time I was on a bus from school, and I was staring at this qt petite curly haired blonde (particularly her tits since she was showing her tits).
>I was standing in front of her (she was sitting down) and I was staring at her cleavage for the entire ride.
>Finally, when my stop came, she suddenly got up and marched furiously to the back of the bus (she was quiet the whole time so I didn't know whats up).
>she then screams "I CANT BREATHE! HE IS STARING RIGHT AT ME! I NEED TO GET AWAY!"
>the rest of the bus was like "wtf this bitch is crazy. I then left the bus since it was my stop and I could not stare at her anyway

Another incident
>there was this qt blonde stacy at one of my classes. I stared at her all the time during class.
>one day she gets really angry and tells me after class to stop staring at her and that she will call her bf if I dont stop staring at her.
>I beta'ed out and mumbled "ok"- the college, like all western universities was run by SJW's and I didnt want some bs sexual harassment lawsuit. Plus there were other qts to stare at anyway

Another incident
>I stared at some qt mulatto looking girl in a very obvious manner at a grocery store. She eventually said "can you s top looking at me? I smiled nervously

Since I graduated, I dont have to worry about campus SJW bullshit, so I can definitely amp up my creep game and get a little more aggressive and touchy. But only recently have I started gaining confidence and started to become a trans-normie enough to go outside and creep sluts out
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.