[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that the age of consent is arbitrary and should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: gadsden-flag.jpg (101 KB, 334x227) Image search: [Google]
gadsden-flag.jpg
101 KB, 334x227
Daily reminder that the age of consent is arbitrary and should be removed. Daily reminder that there is nothing wrong with being a pedo. Daily reminder that CP should be made legal as long as it does not hurt anyone.
>>
>>29887834
Pic related ?
Daily reminder that as long as it's not rape, it's shouldn't be a crime
>>
File: 1467940970536.png (99 KB, 258x330) Image search: [Google]
1467940970536.png
99 KB, 258x330
>>29887834
If 4chan says so.
>>
>>29887834
>Daily reminder that there is nothing wrong with being a pedo. Daily reminder that CP should be made legal as long as it does not hurt anyone.

I agree with these two, but I don't think 12 year old's are old enough to seriously know what they are getting into if they consent to having sex with a 36 year old. What if the old dude told his little 3rd cousin he would give her $200 and buy her candy to play, she is technically is consenting, but at the same time, she isn't old enough to know what consent really entails. I think age of consent laws are important to protect those who are too young to make good decisions.

CP should be legal imo. Because, as has been proven time and time again, it's very hard to control a substance or media, especially something like CP which is so hard to distinguish. Why is a nude picture of a 17 year old girl illegal but an 18 year old girl fine? Why are videos are children being slaughtered legal but nude children standing around illegal? CP laws do not make sense, and are based off morals that simply are outdated - laws shouldn't be based off morality in the first place, as a society's morals are constantly changing - imagine if it was illegal for women to show ankle because laws were made during puritan times. Imagine if women who wanted to wear things shorter than full dresses had to fight as hard as gays did to legally show their ankle in public.

If you believe that people can be born homosexuals, then you should believe that people can be born pedophiles. I agree completely that pedophiles shouldn't be ostracized by society, but at the same time, I don't think it should be legal for them to fuck kids - CP helps in this regard, it's an unfortunate fact of life they can never have sex with the ones they love, but they can still be satisfied through CP. I think pedophiles should be given mental help and be allowed to find ways to safely pursue their interests instead of being shunned by society like they are currently.
>>
>>29887834
>as long as it does not hurt anyone
you pedofors always have the same shit arguments lmao
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.