[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
R/Foreveralone talks about "nice guys"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (356 KB, 1321x742) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
356 KB, 1321x742
This is how Women really feel about you, how does it make you feel?
>>
She never heard from him again because the memory of that incident was enough masturbation material for a lifetime
>>
>>29887818
>This is how Women really feel about you
i don't think anyone on r9k is kidding themselves into thinking they're in any way "nice"
>>
>>29887818
>has one bad experience
>blames all non-chads for everything for the rest of her life
>>
>>29887919
Roasties made us this way so it doesnt count
>>
>he was a "nice guy"

I don't think she knows what that word means.
>>
>>29887818
I wouldn't exactly consider him a "nice guy" if he started stalking her after she gave him a shot.
>>
>>29887974
This but I also agree. r9k is bitter and angry because they made us like this.
>>
I agree with the fact that groveling, Reddit-browsing, whiteknight faggot "nice guys" who are transparently trying to guilt women into sleeping with them are scum who deserve to be mocked. But genuinely good, kind-hearted men who don't want to buy love, don't get off on degrading shit, and genuinely just want a loving, equal relationship? Absolutely not. And women make no distinction between the two. To them, if you're not Chad, you're a creep who should feel bad for existing.
>>
>guy is a creep stalker
>woman says he's a disgusting creep stalker

DIS BE HOW DA WIMMENZ FEEL ABOUT YOU

???

As much fun as roastie bashing is sometimes you guys are fucking weird
>>
>>29887919
We joke a lot on this board. And we are incredibly bitter. And often asocial, and depressed, awkward, paranoid, etc... But a lot of us are genuinely nice. But very difficult to deal with.
>>
If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.
>>
the majority of western women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
>>
>>29888236
You're OD pathetic lmao
>>
>>29888165
>bitter
>asocial
>awkward
>paranoid
>depressed
>difficult
>nice

one of these things is not like the other. one of these things just doesn't belong.
>>
>>29888576
it's the truth though

ioiih
>>
>>29888627
Depends in what sense you use "nice" I guess. If it's in the pleasant, nice to be around sense, then no, most robots aren't that at all.

But if it revolves around moral and character, then I honestly think a lot robots are nice. They often lack empathy, but not sympathy. They have been treated with contempt themselves, but they wouldn't do the same thing. But many of us can't function very well socially, so whatever goodwill we may have is pretty much nullified. And many of us gave up trying to be social.

There are some people here who are jerks for real though. I think some of them really go into misogynistic tirades IRL and never give women any respect for anything. Some of us probably just ignore them because they keep hurting us. Some of us beta orbit them and try to flirt with them unsuccessfully. Some of us just try to pick them up and fuck them. The rest of us never leave the house I guess.

People joke around on 4chan. I do it. There's no way so many people could be this mean all the time.
>>
I don't think I'm a nice guy, but I can at least talk to women. Mostly about fashion though. So they probably think I'm gay as fuck lol. Actually now that I realise it, Im really bitchy around women as well. Fug. Looks like I'm staying a khhv from now (24 y/o) to the end of time.
>>
>>29888141
He wasn't attractive enough.

oregino
>>
>>29887818
this is a fake story
>>
>>29889289

Reddit is full of loser girls who make up fake creep stories to fit in with and make friends with other loser man-hating girls.

Girls who do nothing with their pathetic lives than complain about gender bullshit on reddit, and swear to dog and back that all their stories are real and not totally made up to make themselves seem cool and edgy.
>>
>>29887818
The guys they're talking about are clearly socially retarded. I'm self-aware enough to not be as bad as them but I still know I do/say creepy shit and in their situation I'd definitely be a bit of a creep though not nearly as bad. That's why I avoid women/social situations (NEET that doesn't leave the house), because I always end up doing something creepy/retarded/dangerous. Retards like me don't belong outside. I'm not fucked up enough to be ostracised but I'm definitely creepy enough that it shows. And the worst part is that I'm aware of it but if I spend enough time around people I sort of go on autopilot and let the creepiness/social ineptitude flow openly, and then after a while I'll suddenly become self-aware again and hate myself for it. I can't trust myself around people. I hate it and want to die.
>>
>>29889289
This.

I have a real story about vomit lads
>be me
>5 years old
>bully sister is bothering me
>I tell her to stop
>she doesn't listen
>I purposely vomit all over her
>it worked
>>
>>29890298
>loser girls
Girls can't be losers though. They already won by being girls.
>>
>>29889289

>I told the man to sit down
>Whole train stood up and applauded

Roasties come up with the weakest stories.
>>
>>29887818
>fat whores talking about the few beta males who hit on them

pls tell us more leddit
>>
>>29887818
That's not /r/foreveralone

That sub isnt big enough for something to get more than a thousand le reddit votes

Also leddit doesnt have a piss fixation, so these screencaps are probably fake

leddit does hate lonely men though so the screencaps arent far off
>>
>>29887818

I find it fucking WEIRD how if you don't bother with women, they'll think you're a misogynistic weirdo, yet if you do try to interact with women, they'll take any and every opportunity to shit on your life if you aren't a 10/10 Chad Thundercock.

You lose if you don't play, and you also lose if you do play. You never win.
>>
File: 1463188747321.png (9 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
1463188747321.png
9 KB, 362x358
>women get with chad
>chad leaves them as a single mother
>kid grows up without a father
>kid becomes "nice" as a result
>WHY DO NICE GUYS EVEN EXIST?

Dont want "nice guys" to exist? Then stop contributing to their existence by reproducing, you stupid roastie cunts.
>>
>>29890670
It's almost as if women have no empathy for men who aren't attractive
>>
>>29890704
...until they have a son.

Its only when her genetics is expressed in a male, that she can see how shitty women are but by then its already too late.
>>
>>29887818
>"nice guy"
I honestly don't know what this supposed to mean at this point.
>>
>>29887919
K don't delude myself into thinking being nice is anything but an invitation into being abused
Around roasties I never relax
>>
File: 7867689809.jpg (95 KB, 898x601) Image search: [Google]
7867689809.jpg
95 KB, 898x601
>>29890688
and those mothers would probably resent their sons for being nice
>>
>>29888141
If a girl does it it's ""cute""
>>
>>29890428
Damn anon. I really identify with that. Same thing for me, but less intense.

I watch what I say very carefully. EVERY time I open my dumb mouth I think about what it is I'm about to say. And I try to keep it short. And I never allow myself to get carried on. I shrug it off instead.

It does make me come off as somewhat weird (too reserved, not authentic, not easygoing, give up too fast, etc), but it's WAY better than sperging out.

You can something similar too. It's no big deal. Just takes discipline and self-control. That bit about not belonging outside.. holy fuck dude. Don't say stuff like that. I don't socialize much but I'll go outside all I fucking want. Fuck 'hem if they don't like it.

I think another big difference between us and those """"nice guys"""" is that it seems like they keep calling themselves nice guys, and it's ridiculous. I don't do that, because I know I'm not super nice to be around. And I don't engage people much, and don't have much opportunities to be nice. People have no reason to believe I might be nice. I don't put in the effort to effectively be nice. I am nice though, but it's not relevant.
>>
>>29890741
Someone who is lower than average in attractiveness and/or confidence, but is still able to talk to women.

Women HATE that.
>>
>>29890774
They should resent themselves because its their fault the father isn't around.

Anyone with half a brain would know that Chads dont make good fathers.
>>
>>29890828
hello nice guy
>>
>>29890853
hello white knight
>>
>>29890704

Don't get me wrong, I already knew that, I just wonder why western civilization was so fucking stupid to allow women to have so much power. They aren't rational, they are emotional beings. They only respect Chad, all other males are meaningless disposable bags of meat to them.
>>
>>29890872
I am actually the Yellow Samurai, son of Atamaro Yoshi, the greatest swordsman Japan has ever witnessed
*slices your throat*
hehe... too easy...
>>
>>29887940
This. Most of the times shit like this isn't even the case it's usually

>"THIS UGLY GUY WHO MADE AN ATTEMPT TO GET MY ATTENTION CREEPS ME OUT!! GAHD, NECKBEARDS ARE THE WORST KINDS OF PEOPLE!!!"
>>
>>29887919
Anon, you've finally become a master of blanket statements. All your hard work has finally laid off, go now and joint the rest of the majority of people, and make sure you NEVER logic-check your opinion
>>
Women in western society shit-test men into oblivion.

>If you fail the shit-tests, you're worthless
>If you pass the shit-tests but you aren't good looking, you're still worthless.

You. Cannot. Win. Unless. You're. Chad.
>>
File: lahey.jpg (22 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
lahey.jpg
22 KB, 400x300
>>29890944
orngss
>>
>>29887892
FPBP

origamu
>>
>>29890298
so basically r9k?
>>
>>29890428
>>29890803
>I watch what I say very carefully. EVERY time I open my dumb mouth I think about what it is I'm about to say.
desu A LOT of robots should be doing that. You guys seem autistic spectrum for real though.
>>
>>29891086
Except they get laid. And they still complain.
>>
File: s.png (266 KB, 368x657) Image search: [Google]
s.png
266 KB, 368x657
>>29887818
>caring what women think of you
>>
>>29890915
*its hologram*
>>
women can fuck off desu
I'm living for myself
>>
>>29887818
you got the wrong site faggot you can find "nice guys" on reddit . no one is claiming to be nice on here but reddit invaders.
>>
>>29890803
>I watch what I say very carefully. EVERY time I open my dumb mouth I think about what it is I'm about to say. And I try to keep it short. And I never allow myself to get carried on. I shrug it off instead.
The difference between us is that I go into a situation telling myself to do that but I somehow ALWAYS forget. ;_;
>>
>>29887818

>A bunch of "forever alone" sluts who are depressed that they can't get Chad so they make up or exaggerate stories about low-value males on Reddit

Yeah, that seems about right.
>>
Im fine with having no women. This is a non issue. Its just that once they realize you are not playing their game, they suddenly love you. And by love you I mean attack and shame you into playing their shitty games.
Abundance makes all the difference.
I just want people to stop playing this charade. How hard can it be to just be good to each other?
>>
>>29887818
obviously he was not a nice guy after the shit he did after they broke up.
>>
>>29891798

You sound smart, but you also seem like an idiot.

People are all about doing what is convenient for them. Women especially. If you don't bother with women, and don't play their game, people will think you are weird, and they will shame you back into playing the game. That's how it works.

You ultimately have the choice to do what you want to do, but don't expect people to magically do the right thing just because it's the right thing to do. They never will.
>>
>>29891625
Yeah. It kept happening to me too. It still happens a bit sometimes. Socializing is mentally taxing to me and I don't always have the brain power to monitor myself.

A few times I did something to help me, but it's a bit weird. I gave myself a pretty bad (first degree) burn. It hurts for hours. It acts as a reminder. It stopped me from going on auto-pilot because it was very distracting. This sounds like terrible advise. Damn I'm weird. There's got to be other good ways to have a constant distraction though...
>>
>>29891850

I should clarify that I don't advocate playing the game or giving women what they want. I'm just warning you and other guys about how people WILL think of you if/when you decide to not bother with women.

You could always find some excuse though. Say your genetics are bad, or your upset because someone died, or you just don't feel like dating at the moment because I'm stressed out. I've done that before, and it gets people off my back when they ask me why I'm single and why I haven't asked out women that showed interest in me.
>>
>>29891855
>I gave myself a pretty bad (first degree) burn. It hurts for hours. It acts as a reminder. It stopped me from going on auto-pilot because it was very distracting.
WHAT THE FUCK?
Is not sperging out really THAT difficult?
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.