[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw so angry my blood feels cold >shaking like mad wtf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: FUCK.png (135 KB, 483x442) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.png
135 KB, 483x442
>tfw so angry my blood feels cold
>shaking like mad

wtf is this
srs though what do I do
>>
File: 1464427749651-r9k.jpg (137 KB, 1439x1079) Image search: [Google]
1464427749651-r9k.jpg
137 KB, 1439x1079
Drink some tea and coffee please ;_;

I hope you feel better soon
>>
>>29887730
Why are you mad

stop being mad
>>
>>29887783
I don't drink any of those drinks

how the fuck will that help
>>
>>29887810
I'm mad at myself

came to the crushing realization that my life is beyond fucked and it's all my fault

been wasting my life for fucking years and missed out on things that others take for granted

continuously try to better my life and it always fails because i'm a fucking failure

pretty basic stuff for this place but never truly felt it until now

usually sad, now i'm just fucking angry
>>
>>29887976
What would it take to make you happy? It doesn't have to be a perfect life, just one you can live with
>>
>>29888052
one where I don't have OCD

where I just accept things the way they are, instead of worrying about every single thing I do and over analyzing everything

where I have any tiny bit of luck instead of failing everything I do

not being insecure about everything
etc
>>
>>29888135
Have you tried picking up a hobby? Perhaps doing something creative is what you need, even temporarily.
>>
>>29888176
I never take a real interest in things beyond a basic level.

I like politics, sociology, psychology etc. Ideas basically, but that's hardly a hobby. I get nothing from it.

Come to think of it, i'm not really good at anything.
>>
File: 1464297429179.jpg (151 KB, 940x767) Image search: [Google]
1464297429179.jpg
151 KB, 940x767
>>29888135
Why worry about anything?
>>
>>29888231
I can't just force myself to not care about anything. If that could be done we'd all be like that.

All I do is worry. Can't even go 2 minutes from my house without feeling some form of anxiety. There's no fucking reason to be like this.
>>
>>29888229
Then you and I are in the same boat. Although I have recently fallen into apathy as opposed to sadness and anger. I'm not sure which one of us is worse of.

Have you thought about joining some online groups on steam or something? It might get your mind off things for a while. I know I had fun playing Terraria with some robots, although it only lasted for 1 night.
>>
chill out brah
good vibes
>>
>>29888303
More vidya? More spending all my life inside on the internet? That's what needs to end. But I can't break the cycle because I have no other things to do and even when I do try other things like lifting I inevitably give up. This is why i'm so angry, it's all my fault and I never push hard enough to get what I want.
>>
>>29888359
But what else is there in life for people like us?
>>
>>29887730
You're in the end stage.
>>
>>29888493
We never asked to be this way. But I don't want to just give up and accept a life of meaninglessness and disappointment. Might as well suicide if you have no hope.
>>
>>29888517
what does that mean

fucking original kill yourself robot
>>
>>29888538
So you still dream of throwing everything around one day then? I admire that.

Years ago, a robot gave me the advice of writing down a list of goals, both short and long term. Try it and work towards them.
>>
>>29888655
I don't even know what I want. Never really have.
qt gf would be a start, but that's unlikely
>>
>>29888687
I wish I could help you with that, but I have no qt gf of my own either.
Are you neeting it up at the moment?
>>
>>29888728
yeah but only temporarily

I'm supposed to be going to uni in September, but i'm having doubts

it could either fix my life or totally fucking ruin it

if I don't become a normie through Uni then I never will be, and I'm not sure I want to live with that

and yeah i'm a failed normie, not gonna delude myself that i'm somehow separate from 99% of the population
>>
>>29888775
Uni is good for robots, even if you're not a normie and don't make a lot of friends. Your studies will keep your mind occupied so it doesn't degrade any further. To be perfectly honest, uni was the best time of my life even though I hated my degree. Who knows, maybe you'll make some new friends.
>>
>>29888886
I don't know man

I'm too self destructive, I will most likely fail the first year and leave with lots of pointless debt. But there isn't much of an alternative, so maybe Uni it is.
>>
>>29888992
Kek, just wait till you find out how comfy uni libraries can be. Just pull through your first year and force a good mentality on yourself in the process. It'll get easier from there on.

I'm gonna leave you for now, it's 3 am. I wish you the best of luck friend.
>>
>>29887730
Take 200mg of diphenhydramine.

Seriously.
>>
>>29889093
thanks mate, I should sleep too but I can't
>>
>>29889120
what does this do? i'm still pretty enraged but it's not as bad as earlier
>>
>>29889120
TELL ME WHERE I CAN FUCKING GET THIS STUFF RIGHT NOW
>>
>>29889175
>>29889497
Literally any store. Its just sleep aid, but if you take around 200 you get this very mellow almost drunk feeling or you will just fall asleep, either way its great for calming me down when im very upset.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.