[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is rape really as devistating as people out it to be? If you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
File: 1467597631952.jpg (15 KB, 320x290) Image search: [Google]
1467597631952.jpg
15 KB, 320x290
Is rape really as devistating as people out it to be?
If you start to use your logical part of your brain insted of your emotional part I think you could get over it a lot better.

I was almost molested but becuase I thought I was SUPPOSE to be tramatized or something, so I keep trying to make myself feel bad then I realized Nothing happened so I didnt need to feel traumatized at all. So part of a the trama from rape comes from believeing you are suppose to be tramatized even if you arn't.
Even expecting that its suppose to give you trauma can give you trauma.

And becuase we act like rape is the WORST thing that could happen when it does happen people are so shellshocked that it happened to them. Everyone should just accept there is a possibility they may be raped. So you can move past that earlyer.

Im not saying rape isn't bad, but to stop traumatizing people we should stop overdramaticizing it. As an adult it should be MUCH easyer to get over it than a child, yet sometimes children get over it easy cus they dont think its bad.

Stop the victim mentality and escape that bullshit.
>>
>>29887719
>I was almost molested
>almost
>>
>>29887719
>almost molested
>almost
Well there's you answer OP
>>
are you fucking retarded holy shit, until you've actually been raped not ALMOST, you can't say shit
>>
For a man i could see it be devastating (raped by another man) It's only devastating for women when the rapist is not a chad and even then they still orgasm because of their sick fetish for humiliation.
>>
I knew a girl who, while going out into the woods to piss while camping with friends, was strangled until she passed out and carried away by three literal crack addicts.

They took her to one of their flats where they each raped her half a dozen times and told her they'd kill her when they were done with her. They put cigarette butts and cockroaches in her ass.

When they were finally caught by the police, they discovered that one of the druggies was a wanted murder suspect.

She was in that flat for 60 hours, and wasn't fed or given any water during that time.

But yeah, I'm sure rape isn't devastating, OP. You're right. You must know all about it because you were "almost" molested.
>>
>>29887752
>>29887746
Clearly stated the point is trauma was made only cus I thought it was nessary.
Which is part of trauma debate

Please try to read all of the post before shitposting
>>29887757
I dont see an argument. Care to explain
>>
>>29887719
Rape is not bad, it's just people that tell them that it was bad. It's the same logic that authoritarians use to try and get people to hate pedos even though the kids wouldn't be traumatized from sex unless other people told them that they were abused. .
>>
My twenty-two-year-old cousin made me masturbate him through a sock for a few seconds when I was five. Was it inappropriate and weird in retrospect? Sure. Has it affected me in any way? Not in the slightest. But my mother insists on telling this story to every single one of my therapists and now it's permanently etched on my record and is one of the first things they see. It makes me so angry. She's leading them to think I'm mentally-ill because I'm some traumatized rape victim. No, I'm mentally-ill because she's an awful single mother and a bad parent.

Women, I swear to God.
>>
>>29887945
Was your cousin reprimanded in any way if your mother knows about it?
>>
>>29887719
>yet sometimes children get over it easy cus they dont think its bad.

They "get over it" but also end up doing messed up shit
>>
File: 1392212374964.jpg (536 KB, 1157x874) Image search: [Google]
1392212374964.jpg
536 KB, 1157x874
I don't see the difference between being raped and being forcefed food you don't want.
>>
>>29887894
I never said that all rape is not traumatizing, but a lot of the things that happened had nothing to do with rape itself. Not every rape has cigarette and cokroches in the but. Not every rape has a 3 day starvation period. Not every rape is by crackaddicts.

I only mentioned plain simple regular rape. You can make anything 10 times worse if you incluse that other stuff.

Getting beat up is one thing, but having the people beating you up shoving shit in your mouth is a completely different subject.
>>
>>29887894
The trauma caused by that was not from the rape but from the torture and threats of death, I'm sure the rape was the last of her worries.
>>
>>29888017
>generlizing statment
I didnt know you knew EVERY child who was ever raped. How did you do that?
>>
>>29887719
The problem is that you never know whether the person will kill you or not. That by itself make it a bad experience.

Then there's humilation. PTSD from this and from fear of death. Also you feel somehow guilty and ashamed which is another aspect. Maybe if sex wasn't taboo, it wouldn't be THAT bad (it would be because of other things though). I mean people suffer PTSD just because they get robbed and/or beaten.

It's just not something you can brush off. I'm traumatized because of school. I wonder what must go through victim's of such a crime head. It must be hell.
>>
when i was 5, my cousin (15) made me give him a bj and then he tried putting his dick in my ass. i peed myself when he tried. i started wetting the bed until i was 14 yrs old and nobody knew why
>>
>>29887979
Not legally. He turned out to be schizophrenic and kind of retarded so nothing really happened, I just haven't talked to him since then and we live in separate hemispheres. I acknowledge that it happened. I certainly wouldn't have done the same thing in his place. But I just don't see it as a big deal. It hasn't traumatized me. It hasn't affected my own masturbation habits. It hasn't turned me into a gay. It hasn't made me into a degenerate. I don't even think about it unless my mother brings it up. Is this really that hard to understand for her?
>>
>itt people unironically care about rape
>on r9k

I honestly thought that summer was a meme but its true. Its full of normalfags, niggers and redditors here right now. Stark contrast to 3 months ago when the normalscums were too busy being normalscums to visit le ebin froge meme site.
>>
File: reeeeeeeeeeeeeee.png (22 KB, 866x446) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeeeeee.png
22 KB, 866x446
>>29888447
Summerfags are a meme, the cuckmaster himself said that summer traffic is barely higher than regular traffic. The entire through process behind it is flawed as well, in what way does school stop people from using the internet? /r9k/ has been normifying for a long time and the final nail in the coffin was elliot rodger.
>>
>>29887932
Pretty good bait, my dude. Here's a (You).
>>
>>29887812

seek help or kys as soon as possible. yes women orgasm during rape. yes, little girls do also when their dad fucks them. but their mind is already seperated from this, it's just body reaction. humans are not animals you autistic fucks.
>>
>>29887719
imagine someone taking their penis and shoving it into your butthole. and being incapable of stopping it no matter how hard you fight. now get over it you fucking pussy victim.
>>
>>29888447
you're pretty scummy and also pretty retarded so you should fit right in
>>
>>29888258
>guilt ashamed

Dont see that happening, only if you think sex is bad. Personally cant see that.

If rape didn't have a name, I think there would be less Idenity to it and it would be more of a "the weird one thing that happened that was bad, but whatever though. Kindo of like getting beat up by a gang bloody, but a least im alive.
>>
>>29888925
I could get over that 3 days max

Prison rape goes on all the time, you dont see men whineing

Woman are pussys
>>
File: 1467581046618.jpg (27 KB, 400x452) Image search: [Google]
1467581046618.jpg
27 KB, 400x452
>>29888447
>Never got raped
>thinks he's a robot

sage desu
>>
File: 1467992963841.png (6 KB, 168x200) Image search: [Google]
1467992963841.png
6 KB, 168x200
>>29888882
>humans are not animals you autistic fucks.
>>
File: fuckyoudude.jpg (24 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
fuckyoudude.jpg
24 KB, 495x495
>>29888882
>falling for my bait

get rekt nerd
>>
File: 1423370165993.jpg (63 KB, 520x638) Image search: [Google]
1423370165993.jpg
63 KB, 520x638
>2016
>girls still pretend to not enjoy rape
>>
>>29888615
What moot said was years ago, doesnt necessarily apply today. We also cant know for sure that he wasnt just fucking with us.

I mean i dont know what else to make of this. A meager month ago this board was still bearable, now its full blown normalscum central. Numerous nigger threads were made with people who unironically get angry about racism on 4chan. Cuckposters are rampant. Reddit tier whiteknighting and moralfaggotry everywhere. Im legitimately shocked how much this board could detoriate in a few weeks.

>>29888976
>being this assblasted

Hi stacy/whore
>>
I can imagine it's more of an issue of being vulnerable that makes women hate it. Any man over 140 pounds can easily overpower a woman and have his way.
>>
>>29889380
4chan is not for racism. Idiots who could not understand satire jumped on the racism bandwagon.

It's disgusting cancerous hates that's just unnecessary. So stop acting so BOO HOO I CANT SAY RACIST SHIT ON ONLINE ON 4CHAN ANY MORE! NORMYS!
>>
How would you guys feel if a guy pulled down your pants and started fucking your butthole without asking you?

Be honest. Wouldn't you freak out?
>>
>>29887894
That's kind of hot desu.
>>
>>29889617
Go to>>29889016
Why do you assume its a guy, pretty sexist anon. woman rape too.
>>
>>29889715

I think they're using a guy in their example to compare the intrusive nature of penetrative rape. Sure, a woman could bend you over and force fuck you with a strap on, but the likelihood of her being able to overpower you is much lower unless drinking/drugs are involved.
>>
op is a fucking idiot
>>
>>29887894
Okay, now remove rape from the experience. It's still awful. Ergo rape is okay.
>>
>>29889893
It does not need to penetrate you, they could just use their vagina

Dicks are not required to rape you sexist pig
>>29889897 prove it cunt
>>
>Raped as a guy
>Not taken seriously and can't talk about it

Not complaining, but I'd be pissed if it actually bothered me and I wanted or needed help.
>>
File: 36353.jpg (19 KB, 456x300) Image search: [Google]
36353.jpg
19 KB, 456x300
>>29888020
>>29889150

This.
And all this amount of bitches and normalfags on this board scares me.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.