[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /ruined their body permanently/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: wojak shame.jpg (35 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
wojak shame.jpg
35 KB, 535x577
>tfw ran after bus, tore ham string
>tfw destroyed/inflamed nerve endings on fingers playing Spelunky, can never play videogames again, only type a little bit without pain in a day, hasn't healed for years
>tfw slept so poorly last few years my face has permanent bags under eyes, can see my skull eyesockets through skin, worry wrinkles on forehead, skin starting to look like saggy parchment paper
>tfw ate sugar until teeth stopped feeling anything, then ate some more, might need to pull them and get dentures
>tfw destroyed my stomach and intestinal system by stressing out about school and work
>tfw age 23, still a NEET
I used to think cutters were morons, but their scars are surface deep. I've fucked myself up beyond repair. Who knows that feel?
>>
File: 1453401887402.jpg (38 KB, 363x317) Image search: [Google]
1453401887402.jpg
38 KB, 363x317
I'm with ya anon
>was fat riddled with stretch marks
>become junkie lose weight too fast now saggy skin & stretch marks
>Stop going to dentist, cause drugs
>every upper tooth pulled full upper denture
>too poor to get bottom teeth pulled and denture in place
>have severe anxiety and to ease it I pick my face
>face now full of pock marks
>mfw I could've been beautiful, but destroyed myself
>>
>>29887518
>>tfw ate sugar until teeth stopped feeling anything, then ate some more, might need to pull them and get dentures

A filling popped out of my tooth 5 years ago and I just ignored it like a retard and it got totally fuckin infected and I was in the worst fucking pain of my god damn life for 72 hours and then I got it pulled. The infection was so bad that it affected my thyroid system and made me almost completely bald.

Teeth are bullshit, I wish we just had sharp cartilage nubs like sharks that constantly grow back.

I also sliced the tip of my index finger through a deli meat slicer, it grew back but I lost some sensation in it and get really dry skin & hangnails on it almost all the time.

Oh and also I'm skinnyfat, the worst of both worlds.
>>
How do you fuck up your fingers playing spelunky? Where you using gamepad?
>>
I jelqed and now my formerly 7" dick can only reach 6" and can't get fully hard.
>>
Does being born fucked up count?
If so:
> Arrhythmia
> Nystagmus
> Shitty eyesight anyway
> Some other minor shit.
>>
I lost a testicle in a horrible library accident. Someone ran past me and knocked me into a ladder, and it fell on me hitting me directly in my nutsack.
>>
>Face planted on ice during 7 grade
>Have Jew nose now

FUCK YOU THOMAS YOU FUCKING STUPID NATIVE NIGGER IF YOU'RE READING THIS FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FOR FOOLING ME INTO PUSHING ME YOU FUCKING FAGGOT I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU
>>
>>29887760
>become junkie lose weight too fast
How do I do this? Fuck being obese. I need a drug besides Burger King.
>>
>>29888048
My dad picked me up and threw me on the sofa when I was a kid and I kneed myself in the face. Now I have a Jew nose that isn't even symmetrical, it points to the left.

Thanks to that I can't breathe properly through my nose and ended up with a mouth breather face. I'm going to have my revenge one day.
>>
I didn't start mewing back during puberty.
In fact, i just discovered it at 27 and I don't know if it will do any good or if i'll ever be able to have my own Chadjaw
>>
File: 1386793312146.jpg (10 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1386793312146.jpg
10 KB, 480x480
I smoke a half a pack a day
>>
Took a herbal supplement now i'm a male with 34 .C's
>>
>>29888115
Was he playing or was it meant to harm you?
>>
>>29888193
He was just playing.
>>
File: 1452768380538.jpg (8 KB, 246x249) Image search: [Google]
1452768380538.jpg
8 KB, 246x249
>>29888120
>tfw turned 18 recently and I've been mewing for years now.

Feels good getting on that gravy train. I've even had some girls say "Has anyone ever told you that you have a really good jawline?"

And I've started working out, and I'm tall, and white. Feels good to be getting on the success train early on.
>>
>>29887518
Are you Mr. Glass from unbreakable? How do you tear a hamstring from running a little bit?
>>
>2 months ago
>Active, healthy person, no health problems at all
>Playing soccer with coworkers
>Jump for a ball and hear a snap
>It's my fucking achilles tendon
>Needs surgery
>Doc says it will heal back, but it'll never be as strong as it was before
>tfw I will never play soccer again
>tfw sitting at home for the next 6 months waiting for it to heal
>>
>tfw develop chronic rsi in both hands, dry eyes, visual snow, and severe tinnitus all within the past 4 years

I can't even enjoy the few things (games, reading, computers, music) that made me happy anymore.
>>
File: mfw browsing a.gif (914 KB, 245x184) Image search: [Google]
mfw browsing a.gif
914 KB, 245x184
>>29887760
Jesus mate, you are living my nightmare. I can hardly conceive a life without some of my teeth, yet here you are, alive to tell the story from the other side. It's humbling. You're a real champ, you know that?
>>29887891
Balding, that's a new one. I've heard about strokes from tooth problems, though. Going to the dentist tomorrow and kinda wish to have a stroke in my sleep and die so I don't have to hear the bad news. Not really, but it's a tempting thought.

Hope it never gets that far with me, but at least it's not the end... r-right?

>>29887915
Keyboard, I just played until they hurt and kept playing despite the pain. Crushed my IT career path in a summer.

>>29888247
I sprinted like a madman for several blocks. Still missed the bus
>>
>>29888212
>I've been mewing since I can remember

kek
>>
>>29887951
Similar problem, only it was caused by AD medications. At least it made NoFap easier.
>>
>>29888060
amphetamines brah

you'll regret it. it's not a "healthy" kind of skinny. probably better to be obese imho.
>>
tfw 35 and never got a problem with teeth. no dentist and nothing hurts or looks bad. i dont even clean them every day. my mother said when my grandfather died around 65 on a hearth attack he still got all teeth.

But i have other problems i guess.
>>
File: 1468151698437.jpg (88 KB, 900x877) Image search: [Google]
1468151698437.jpg
88 KB, 900x877
>balding in 21
>should've just got braces at 15 when my mom compelled but no I had to keep this overbite like a barbarian
>Obese due to depression and overeating
>>
My left arm is immobile because I stabbed myself in the shoulder with a kitchen knife (nerve damage).
>>
>overfed as a kid
>been obese since 8 years old
>develop low test as a teen
>still fat
>D cup tits with 3 inch gyno nipples
>stretch marks everywhere
>terrible eyesight
>spinal chord injury as a child apparently gave me brain damage even though I have a genius level IQ so I don't really know what to make of that
>>
>>29887891
>Teeth are bullshit, I wish we just had sharp cartilage nubs like sharks that constantly grow back.

Or you could make the bare fucking minimum effort of taking 5 minutes a day to care for your teeth and you would have no problems.

You guys are fucking morons.
>>
>be 8/10
>be incredibly scared of dentist
>bad, very yellow teeth as a result
>bullet scrapes me by the neck
>leaves huge ugly ass scar
>do drugs
>be 5/10 by now at age 20
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.