[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 22 and balding drastically >tfw you'll be bald
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: male-pattern-baldness_2.jpg (759 KB, 1481x2024) Image search: [Google]
male-pattern-baldness_2.jpg
759 KB, 1481x2024
>tfw 22 and balding drastically
>tfw you'll be bald by the age of 23 and i'm not even muscular in fact i'm really skinny
>>
Where's your biological, evolutionary explanation for baldness, robots?

Why are more men balding early and women less attracted to balding men?
>>
Same i'l take it as a sign these genes weren't meant to be allowed to survive so fuck my parents and i won't breed.
Also i'm hanging myself soon looking forward to that little event.
>>
File: baldness.jpg (96 KB, 670x370) Image search: [Google]
baldness.jpg
96 KB, 670x370
Shave your head and start ricking a Q Ball immediately.

There is nothing more sad than a balding man holding on to the remains of his fading hair. Its the worst.
>>
>>29887489
In my case it was shit luck. I picked almost everything from my mother's side and truth be said, it has worse traits than my father's side.
One of the few traits i picked from my father's side was premature balding.

Premature balding is purely genetic. Girls don't like bald guys because they associate it to disease, weakness and old age
>>
>>29887552

True, but not a clean shave or you may look like a cancer pacient
>>
File: 1467823037813.jpg (34 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
1467823037813.jpg
34 KB, 600x549
shaved head is only acceptable when your middle aged and already established your life. But in you're 20's, you barely just started life. Basically your youth is striped away and you look like a freak. You still have the face of a child but the hairline of a old man. Only way people your age going to treat you equally if you wear a hat 24/7 and they don't know your bald.

If your lucky you could save your strands of hair with the BIG 3 and pouring topic on your head. But if it's already progress to norwood 4 territory. Your screwed.
>>
i am just praying that my receding temples is just my hairline maturing, and not pattern baldness.
>>
Start making gains.

CMON
>>
>>29887445

SHAVE THAT SHIT AND HIT THE GYM.

It's never too late, I started lifting a year ago when my ex dumped me for Chad, started balding too, shaved that shit really short and hit the gym

In my thirties I'll look like fucking Statham
>>
File: 1438991670769.jpg (8 KB, 307x327) Image search: [Google]
1438991670769.jpg
8 KB, 307x327
>notice my hair thinning
>try to not obsess about it and think i'm just looking too much into it because of /r9k/
>hairdresser comments about it and recommends me a product
J U S T
U
S
T
>>
You could be that one guy whose always wearing a hat.
>>
You cuck faggot I have hairs coming out from the sides to my nose and you think your baldness is a problem? Try having hairs covering up your cheekbones all the way to your eyesockets and down them

At least baldness is common even for women youd be surprised...people like are like leppers
>>
File: 2016-07-12 03.48.00.jpg (190 KB, 479x736) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-12 03.48.00.jpg
190 KB, 479x736
>>29888790
>>29888790
Original pic related notice carefully
>>
>>29888790
What are you trying to say?

Bald people still often have loads of body hair.

Infact I have my hair on my arms and legs than on my fucking head.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.