[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /rapist/ here? Share rape stories or fantasies I hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 09.jpg (47 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
09.jpg
47 KB, 800x534
Who /rapist/ here?

Share rape stories or fantasies

I hate Stacey's and really want to rape one, to the point where I've planned out some, but not acted on em yet. Like finding good spots that I could rape Stacie's in peace and not get caught. Pokemon go seems like a great rapetool

I need some motivation so I can get back at these whores who've teased me all my life, and pump them full of my neet cum. I've a handful of girls I think i could get away with abusing. Nothing pleases me more than knowing I can ruin their lives. I want to so bad.
>>
File: PUA extraordinaire.jpg (47 KB, 634x381) Image search: [Google]
PUA extraordinaire.jpg
47 KB, 634x381
>>29887336
Good luck, Ted.

F.
>>
File: smug anime.jpg (7 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
smug anime.jpg
7 KB, 229x220
>>29887336
>Rapist
>On the virgin hugless kissless handholdless board.
>>
>>29887336
lethal, or catch-and-release?
pump and run, or erase evidence and take a chance on court?
what kind of a person are you, OP?
>>
>>29887336
At what age do you think they're deserving of a rapering OP?
How'd you get to this state?
>>
just go to fetlife senpai

also how would you be ruining their lives?

girls love that shit lol the realer the better.
>>
Track them, with them knowing. It gives more heat to the situation. Next step is literal stalking and getting familiar with their routine. Drug em, tie em up and get done with it. Possibly leave a gift in their house like some stinky shit, eat lots to increase your loads.
>>
File: 1414655116111.jpg (246 KB, 881x848) Image search: [Google]
1414655116111.jpg
246 KB, 881x848
>>29887336
stop false flagging /r9k/

>>
>>29887336
if you're gonna rape someone, you might as well do it now. it's only going to get harder and harder to rape somebody. I don't condone this behavior, but I'll give advice
>>
>>29887336
You're CLEARLY a Chad.

Robot would never lose virginity. Or touch a girl. Or look at her.

GTFO MY BOARD YOU CRINGE WORTHY NORMIE
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.