[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /aspergers/? My life fucking sucks and I'm not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1457331591552.jpg (274 KB, 600x843) Image search: [Google]
1457331591552.jpg
274 KB, 600x843
Who here /aspergers/?
My life fucking sucks and I'm not even sure if it's because of the aspergers or not.
>>
>>29887313
Meant to add a little bit more onto this post before I published it, so here's the rest:
The only times I've been good at interacting with people was actually when I was depressed because when I'm cripplingly depressed, I can't find it in myself to say anything, let alone retarded shit that makes me look stupid.
>>
>>29887355
>>29887313
you DO have aspergers

you can't even make a good/interesting thread on /r9k/
>>
>>29887355
Not many people are good at interacting and I don't think most people here would mind hearing retarded shit anyway, cheer up you probably just need more practice
>>
sperg here
I just gave up on social mostly. I have a flat affect, won't say hi, won't start small talk.
It helps to be around people who talk alot if you can handle it, and respond to their questions. One thing that was hard for me to learn was context was vital to every conversation and response. I basically have no filter so I just spout the first thing I think to say and I have zero idea what makes it wrong lots of the time.
Its really a matter of understanding how you interact with people and mastering how to take cues. The rest is just damage from being a social outcast which just means you need to find new people to hang out with.
Currently I hate hanging out with people because I'm too worried about fucking something up to actually relax and 'be myself'.
>>
>>29887313
can you post a link to this doujinshi OP

can't find it on exhentai, the artist doesn't appear to have it on his pixiv, can't find it online... idk
>>
>>29888704
I think it might just be a joke cover
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.