[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 26 years old and I don't know how to tie shoelaces.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: gerrys.png (326 KB, 748x414) Image search: [Google]
gerrys.png
326 KB, 748x414
I'm 26 years old and I don't know how to tie shoelaces.

I have worn these kind of shoes since I was like 8.

I have looked at several tutorials on youtube but I just can't get it right.

I thought I should let you all know.
>>
>>29887205
learn how to tie a regular knot, first of all

To tie a shoe, just tie a regular knot with the shoelaces then take the ends, and make little bunny ears and then tie another regular knot using the bunny ears. It's that simple.
>>
There are a variety of different knots to choose from. Pick one and practice it. Wearing velcro shoes is manchild like behavior that I will not tolerate. Sure you can get away with it by wearing loafers or slip on shoes, but there is a chance you might be missing out.
>>
>>29887205
>not having mommy to tie your shoe laces for you
>>
>>29887264
But when I do it like this the knot unties as as soon as I walk.
>>
And they say suicide is a foolish thing to do.
>>
>>29887309
Try starting with the opposite lace
>>
Can;t wait to see this on the front of r/4chan

Hilarious good chap haha!

/B/! AHAHA
>>
>>29887296
Any knot in particular you would recommend?
>>
Just buy some better looking laceless shoes
Like vans
>>
>>29887205
Jesus christ, I'm going to pray for you
>>
>>29887493
the monkey's fist
>>
>>29887205
literal kindergarteners can tie their shoes, OP. you literally make an "X" with the laces, pull one under and pull, make a loop with one lace, wrap the other lace around the looop and pull. If you then tie the two loops again, it won't come un-done.
>>
>>29887205
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia8U-Yb-tkI
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.