[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal with being ugly r9k? I'm having problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1459394867438.jpg (205 KB, 776x1054) Image search: [Google]
1459394867438.jpg
205 KB, 776x1054
How do you deal with being ugly r9k?

I'm having problems accepting the fact that I am an ugly man as it means no woman will ever find me attractive and love me. How do I come to terms with this reality?
>>
>>29887145
>no woman will ever find me attractive and love me
Make lots of money and/or be alpha as fuck and women will still love you.
>>
>>29887145
Just stop giving a fuck, dude.
Me, personally, I smoke alot of weed and immerse myself in autistic hobbies.
>>
>>29887170

They will never truly love you though. Love is based on attraction. And people automatically value you based on your appearance.

An ugly man is the most disposable and disliked member of society.
>>
Develop a kick ass personality.
>>
Get a woman of another race. Even if you are ugly your exoticism may be enough to cloak it. She will likely be ugly too though. In my case she's 5/10 Korean. But I think of myself as ugly as that Cowaduty-shirt guy that gets posted here. 2/10 at most.
>>
>>29887145
Being a 5'3 Chad essentially means I'm ugly and worthless. No girl will think I'm anything but "cute", and if I try to go for them, I'll get shot down immediately.
>>
>>29887274
>In my case she's 5/10 Korean.
I find your use of 5/10 rather than 1/2 fascinating.
>>
>>29887145
I cope by not going outside anymore. There's no place for ugly people in our society where looks are valued above all else.
>>
>>29887145
I don't really deal with it. I don't think you can in modern western society. I try to tolerate it by intoxicating myself and consuming media before i inevitably die or kill myself. Some people just fail the most important roll of dice and i happened to be one of them.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.