[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot Moving Country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>Inb4 go to /trv/
>inb4 op is a normie
That's another thing that's been annoying me since 2014. Why don't any of you say newfags? r9k has become a woman hating, unemployed autism board in the past 4 years.

Anyway,that's unrelated.

Gentlemen,

I'm pushing 25 and I've finally decided that enough is enough of living in my city.
I refuse to spend another upcoming year at the same job, Halloween with my coworkers, Christmas with friends, & New Years eve in this shithole of a city.

>Leaving everyone that I know behind and moving to live in a different country.

>asked my boss if there was any other offices that needed help, I applied, got accepted, so I'll be moving to central Tokyo in September (I don't even watch fucking anime), and working in a similar legal office environment with a side job of teaching English to Highschool'ers and University students for extra cash.

I also have the choice of Taipei.

Maybe I'll actually have a decent life and meet some pretty cool people. Maybe even a future wife, kek, ayylmao, fuckingaym8.

Have you ever considered packing everything up and leaving everyone you know behind for the better, anon?
>>
>>29887090
what is your city?
>>
>>29887090
>That's another thing that's been annoying me since 2014. Why don't any of you say newfags? r9k has become a woman hating, unemployed autism board in the past 4 years.

>Disregarded, get the fuck out normie.
>>
>>29887118
Get the fuck out Newfag.

Learn to greentext you faggot.
>>
>>29887107
London m8

m80OriginalComment
>>
>>29887179
>He went from one prosperous megacity to another

Kill yourself as soon as possible.
>>
>>29887228
Outskirts m8

it's more of a small town.

Megacity faggot time is only for work socials
>>
I'm thinking of moving to Finland.
>>
>>29887450
Do it, anon.

What's stopping you?
>>
>>29887450
Don't.
Middle Europe. France, Germany, Switzerland. If you really want Northern Europe then Norway or Sweden.
>Finland is a dump of swamps and forests and our culture is shit.
>>
>>29887508
Many things. I have to help pay the mortgage of the house I live in and officially own partially.
>>29887620
I might consider Sweden or Norway, somewhere way up north. I don't know if it's easy getting in Norway seeing as how it's not in the EU though.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.