[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do other people think I'm weird?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
I'm in college and I hate it so I go to class on drugs a lot of the time so if I'm in your class one day I could be answering all the profs questions, totally focused on caffeine and adderall and shit and other days being stoned, other days drinking, other days nodding out on opiates...

So to others it looks like my personality is all over the place, right? Do they know I'm on drugs?
>>
>>29886516
like 15 minutes ago I had my second vomiting spell today because I took a lot of oxy. we're fucked.

I wish you luck with your life. life shouldn't be this hard
>>
>>29886516
don't care so much about that.
If you do drugs with friends or actually have friends then it's not a biggie.
If you are always on drugs and a loner ... well ... you're shit out of luck
>>
You guys should probably chill on the drugs. I'm worried for your health ;_;
>>
>>29886560
I feel you, I've thrown up on oxy so many times. Jesus
>>
Stop wasting time getting fucked up on drugs and figure out what you want to do. Stop wasting your parent's money.
>>
>>29886615
I'm still getting Bs

I've told at least one friend that I've been super fucked up in classes before
>>
Before I dropped out of college I was showing up to class late, high on Klonopin, wearing the same dirty clothes from days before and having not showered in a week. These were small seminars with only about ten other people in the class. I got some weird looks but surprisingly no one ever said anything. I think they're all hoping I killed myself by now.
>>
>>29886609
>>29886560
Had this happen once before a speech class and a couple of times when I started taking opiates. Take a Benadryl, half of one, or look for some anti-nausea medicine. If you have some type of antihistamine they'll tend to help and might also increase the nod.

Go and keep it up. Drugs were the only thing that made college tolerable for me and I passed by cramming for exams. Don't think I could have done that shit sober, especially not speech.
>>
>>29886516
Other people probably don't even think about you at all.
>>
>be me in class
>Had taken a lot of xanax earlier
>raise my hand to answer a question
>it was like the only time I had all year
>don't even think about it, just answer the question no anxiety
>teacher says that I was really eloquent
How the fuck was I eloquent on xanax?
>>
>>29886516
Is American spirit really that good

why do people keep shilling it on this board
>>
>>29886719
I smoke it because they taste good and they're organic and they burn for a long time

Also those white things on the box are xanax bars
>>
>>29886516
>do people notice my weird behaviors when my brain is malfunctioning from being flooded by poisonous chemicals?

Former substance abuser here, yes they fucking can. You are acting like crazy retard and people can usually tell just by looking at you.
>>
>>29886757
gonna try it then thx
>>
>>29886773
The thing is I'm usually quiet, so people don't notice I'm fucked up unless like really fucked up

Also
>poisonous
Implying
>>
Frankly, they probably aren't thinking about it too much.

Also, who the fuck cares if they think you're weird? Fuckem.

This might make me a bit of a hypocrite, but do be safe about these habits, anon. I hope one day we'll both be able to forgo any substances in order to enjoy life.
>>
>>29886787
i smoked the blue ones a couple times. they kinda taste like laundry detergent, but not in a bad way. really aromatic. and like what other anon said, they last a surprisingly long time, even tho they arent 100s.
>>
anyone else ITT feel like mescaline healed some part of me that I didn't even know was damaged. like the small part of me that is just happy to be here
>>
>>29886837
I fell over in the street at a bus stop one morning because I was on drugs
>>
>>29886516
they probably think you're a bit of a spaz

>>29886719
american spirit is the patrician cigarette
>>
>>29886797
>I'm quiet so people don't notice
>admits to showing up to class drunk or nodding on opiates

Yeah they notice. Especially alcohol, that shit makes people reek.

Also
>Hurr implying drugs are poisonous
>Hurr implying alcohol, benzos, and opiates don't kill people every day
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.