[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A woman wrongs you; be it cheating, stealing, lying, or one of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: 1467616664823.gif (105 KB, 295x296) Image search: [Google]
1467616664823.gif
105 KB, 295x296
A woman wrongs you; be it cheating, stealing, lying, or one of the other many ways women act like scum.

How do you sperg out on her? Personally im a fan of kicking and stomping. I wouldnt kill her, just kick most of her teeth out.
>>
>>29886119

I go on with my life of happiness and cut the woman out of my existence if possible.
>>
>>29886119
that isn't very nice.

I'm sorry women have caused you such pain
>>
>>29886119
Best revenge on a cheating whore is to catch her in the act, record her, call her closest family members and tell them what she did right there in front of her, then upload the whole thing somewhere. Also make sure you say her full name and get her face.
>>
File: 8ewchT93_400x400.jpg (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
8ewchT93_400x400.jpg
21 KB, 400x400
>Too much of a pussy to fight a man

>Too big of a pussy to not hit a woman

OP is a faggot.
>>
>>29886163

Probably this. A woman's reputation and social standing is all that really matters to her. Hit her where it hurts
>>
>>29886147
This.

Never speaking to or refusing to speak to a girl can be brutal for her. Sometimes cunts need a resolution and robbing them of that can fuck with their head.
>>
>>29886155
you sound like one girl that i used to talk to who was pretentious as fuck

also she should have let me fuck her tbqh famerino
>>
>>29886119
Cry... like I already have
>>
>>29886119
Well OP, what I did when my ex gf left we was cry infront of her and became depressed for the past year occassionlly crying myself to sleep at night when I get the introsive bad thoughts and memories
>>
>>29886191
>A woman's reputation and social standing is all that really matters to her.
it's really sad that you're too basic for any interesting women to want to get close enough to you to correct your misconceptions about women. i bet you'll think this for the rest of your life.
>>
>>29886119
>How do you sperg out on her?
no closure, and going no contact.
anything else is a show of weakness on your part
>>
smear shit all over her car's interior
>>
>>29886119
Cut her off entirely, move on. Maybe fuck her bets friend or mom or seduce her next boyfriend.
>>
>>29886119
Ive had a fantasy about this happening in case i ever got a gf.

if she cheated on me. I would have kicked her ass and the other guys ass. Id tie the guy to the bed and my gf to the sealing and seat her on top of his dick.
Then id watch them fuck while theyre tied down and force the guy to cum inside her vag.
I would force my gf to get pregnant.

If they disobeyed me i would have them sit in that position for days until they began to starve. They would eventually urinate and deficate right where they are.

I would force my gf to get pregnant and feed her for the next month or so to make sure the embryo has developed then i would let them go.

I just want to remind her of how her baby was born. Every day for the rest of her life, i want that child to remind her of what happened.
>>
>>29886261

Thatll... Teach her..

Oregano
>>
>>29886338

Is the birth of a new meeme?
>>
Look at this thread. Society has really pussy whipped men. Men need to start teaching women right from wrong again, and put them in their place when they make stupid women decisions or act like a womanchild.
>>
>>29886338

>letting them go and not locking them in the basement to make sure she doesnt get an abortion.

Pffffft what an amatuer.
>>
>>29886119
You cut contact. If it's a legally punishable offense, you collect evidence, call your lawyer, file a police report and/or sue.
What you definitely do not do is talk to, argue with, touch, shove, slap, curb-stomp or murder her, because if you do any of the above she might retaliate. And both the police and courts love women and hate you.
>>
tie her up and stone her to death with stones
>>
I forgive her. If she wants to remain in a relationship or continue to be friends, I give it a try.

If a girl wrongs you, chances are you deserve it, just like you probably deserve it if you're wronged by a man.

That given, I'd probably try to make it up to her somehow (visit to the cinema, some drinks, maybe a spa day if she seemed really upset, etc).

You have to be really bitter, twisted and jaded tto blame all your troubles on other people without considering that you may be responsible.

Peace out.
>>
>>29886569

So basically if you ever go too far, you have to make sure she dies, or at least ends up a vegetable to make it fair.
>>
>>29886265
>interesting women
A literal paradox. Women exist to reproduce and nothing more. Women arent even cogs in the machine...theyre literal life pods to be filled with sperm...
>>
>>29886119
call me a pussy, but when my gf cheated on me I just calmly told her to get out of my house, cried for a bit, then threw all her shit on the curb and blocked and deleted her from my phone and all social media. she went on a downward spiral and started doing drugs, then ended up with hepatitis from fucking some black dude she met at a club. last i heard she was living with some white trash meth addict in a shitty part of town.

i moved on and started dating a demure mixed white-hispanic qt and we're so far very happy together.
>>
File: 1468214293112.jpg (104 KB, 990x600) Image search: [Google]
1468214293112.jpg
104 KB, 990x600
>>29886667

That given, I'd probably try to make it up to her somehow (visit to the cinema, some drinks, maybe a spa day if she seemed really upset, etc).

Would you change her diapers too, cuck-kun?

>You have to be really bitter, twisted and jaded tto blame all your troubles on other people without considering that you may be responsible.

More along the lines that if i was doing something wrong and she never let me know, and decided to screw me behind my back, then shes a child and should be punished like one. Sometimes the man really isnt to blame, cuck-kun.
>>
>>29886119
Isn't that the rape scene from irreversible? god that scene was so fucking hot.
>>
If she didn't knew that I knew, I'd shoot her in the back. She would only live for a few seconds or minutes, and in that moment she wouldn't understand why I did it. She would only panic and feel betrayed and terrified, and she wouldn't get to see me get angry. I'd just watch her die in fear and agony
>>
>>29886667
You are disgusting. Thank god you didn't get quads, you cuck
>>
>>29886860
Cuck-kun?

*looks down and gently kicks dust at feet*

Heh...

*slowly puts hand around grip of sword and then quickly draws two inches as a warning*

*looks up and makes eye contact*

Want to rethink what you just said?
>>
>>29886667
>If a girl wrongs you, chances are you deserve it, just like you probably deserve it if you're wronged by a man.

spoken like a true cuckold. wow lol.
>>
File: 1464730113262.jpg (409 KB, 1157x772) Image search: [Google]
1464730113262.jpg
409 KB, 1157x772
>ITT: People talking about how violent they are and how they will get revenge on people that wronged them. While at the same time, they themselves haven't even been in a proper fistfight since they were kids.

Yeah, I'd like to see if all these skinny betas overcome their fear of conflict and try to square up to the world.
It's unlikely, though.

That's why it's funny to see these insecure sops talking down to each other, calling each other pussies for not talking up about how "badass" they are.

You're all pussies. You'll probably never get into a fight.
>>
Id like to see you a hit a woman while im present pussy
>>
File: 1467312736425.jpg (75 KB, 412x430) Image search: [Google]
1467312736425.jpg
75 KB, 412x430
>>29886935

*teleports behind you and stabs you*

Heh nice try, kid. next time dont bring a sword to a knife fight.

Nothing personal, amatuer-kun
>>
Impossible to say exactly how I'd react, I have no idea what it feels like to love someone who isn't family so maybe I would be too emotional and go ballistic, but I like to think I'd keep my cool and immediately start the process of breaking up then cutting contact, specifically in the case of cheating. Don't give them anything to feed off or entertain the idea of things being salvageable, just end it. If you're not living together, it should be simple.

A partner deciding to cheat may be something I could come to understand in time and depending on the status of our relationship that led to it happening, but I highly doubt it's something I'd ever be able to or even be willing to forget, so the relationship would ideally die the moment I found out so that I can move on quicker.
>>
>>29886119
I jerked it to that scene.

One of the best orgasms ever.
>>
>>29887068

If you presented your pussy, i would knock her out then rape you.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.