[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I reply lads? I don't feel like talking about anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
How do I reply lads? I don't feel like talking about anything else and just want to segue into meeting up.
>>
>>29886031
I don't think you need to reply, to what she said. You could start a new topic, or you could just leave it alone. I recommend you leave it, 'cause if she's interested in talking to you, she will start a new topic.
>>
>>29886031
So when are we going to fuck
>>
>>29886084
Fair enough. While I don't have many matches, I suppose you're right in that I shouldn't be wasting time making conversation with someone not showing interest.

Cheers!
>>
>>29886031
>But I do know a bit about the crusades haha. That's some hardcore stuff.
>haha
>hardcore stuff
She's already out of her element, OP. Now's your chance to say literally anything suggesting a date or a mouthful of grody jizz.
>>
>>29886145
It said she was studying history so I attempted to make the conversation about that. For the sake of future conversations, what would you say to transition into that?
>>
>>29886196
transition into suggesting a date**
>>
I declare holy war on your pussy. Prepare to be invaded you blasphemous whore.
>>
>>29886196
Something equally as noncommittal, like "yeah they were pretty nuts, that charlemange was one hell of a guy". This wraps the conversations up and lets you tell her you know a place that serves TIP TOP BAR-NONE COFFEE or whatever.
>>
>>29886196
I'm not him, but maybe you could offer to help her if she needs it. Then if she says yes, maybe then it could been seen as a small date. Grab coffee, discuss history, then ask about her in general.
ie. the books she likes, what she plans to do with her summer. Whatever else you can think of.
>>
>>29886196
oh shit are you serious, ask her if she knows anything about archeology, then reply i have a large bone for you to examine
>>
>>29886031
>It's aight, I'll tell you more about it over coffee. Tomorrow good? What's your number?
>>
>>29886031
tell her you need to examine her breasts for cancer and potential impregnation
>>
>>29886341
>>29886293
>>29886289
>>29886281
thank you guys, I'll let you know if it works
>>
File: Patty_Hearst.jpg (23 KB, 288x374) Image search: [Google]
Patty_Hearst.jpg
23 KB, 288x374
Mentioning the Crusades to a girl is pretty autistic. It's not because they're stupid girls or anything like that. If a girl started talking to a guy she liked about the Crusades, the guy would probably think she was weird too. It's just an obscure interest that most people don't know anything about.

Everyone's got weird autistic interests, but most keep it to themselves. You've gotta work up to it. You can mention "I like history" if it ever comes up. If she says she likes history too, you can ask her what parts of it she likes. Maybe she mentions the Crusades. That would be the time that you both can chat about it.

But if they're not interested, you've put them in an awkward situation. What if you're having a good conversation with someone and all of a sudden they say, "Let's talk about how glue is made". You don't know anything about glue and you don't really care about how it's made, so you're put in a very awkward situation. You can't really give anything except a half-hearted "oh, okay" or "that's interesting" to everything they say. You want to change the subject, but you don't want to be rude.

She didn't want to be rude, so she said she didn't really know a lot about the Crusades. She's trying to signal that you should change the subject to something more relateable. It doesn't seem like she's annoyed with you, but rather that she'd like to talk about something different.
>>
>>29886480
listen to this guy, he seems to know about social things
>>
>>29886480
it isn't lost is it?
>>
>>29886031
read the sticky then go to the advice board
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.