[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do blacks hate Mexicans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (213 KB, 640x439) Image search: [Google]
image.png
213 KB, 640x439
Why do blacks hate Mexicans?
>>
Because we don't get shot for acting like niggers, we do get shot at the border but who cares
>>
Because we made something of ourselves andd they helly
>>
>>29885506
They were cool with Mexicans until word got out that a lot of Mexicans are racist
>>
>>29885506
Viva la Raza, holmes. Because they're self-hating cucks that try to get on honky's good side by "fuck blacks, am I right, Cletus von Inbred?".
>>
Back in the 90's the racism was worse than it is today. Now all the BLM and shit want us to come together when I wish we would just distance our self from that. Not our problem they get shot for being fucking stupid
>>
>>29885506
Because they are aggressive apes
>>
File: jerbs.jpg (87 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
jerbs.jpg
87 KB, 960x540
>>29885506
I mean, if you're trying to hire cheap, unskilled labor, would you rather get the mexican for a buck an hour or the legal inner-city kid for like seven times the cost? took their jobs.

also, mexicans/latinos are more 'conservative' than people think when it comes to certain things lol
>>
Same reason why Americans hate them. They share the same nigger mentality.
>>
>>29885715
der tuk ur jerb!!!
>>
>>29885506

Well, it's like this.

If someone pulls a gun out on a group of cops, and he gets shot, a Mexican would call it "suicide by cop".

Same thing if it was a white guy involved.

Same thing if it was an Indian.

Same thing if it was some ISIS mudslime.

Shit, even African blacks would see it as a suicide.

Niggers are the only race stupid enough to think "I should definitely not pull out a gun against these armed gentlemen attempting to stop me commiting a crime, and nuffin' bad will happen", then complain about racism when Darwinism strikes and a police officer if forced to shoot to avoid being shot.

But then again, american niggers are natures losers.
Their ancestors lost wars, which meant they were captured by rival tribes as prisoners of war, and then sold to whiteys as slaves.

We can't expect slave-niggers to be capable of using their brains. Yous were neva kangs, nigs.

So basically every culture except leftist morons is laughing at niggers now. Nigs thought Mexicans were their friends, Mexicans laugh at them, nigs chimp-out.
>>
File: question.png (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
question.png
7 KB, 225x225
>>29885506
>be black
>never talked to a single mexican my entire life nor hate them
Dunno what you`re talking about, OP. Must be because of the fact that I`m not an american nigger.
>>
>>29887094
its another conspiracy to get blacks and mexicans fighting each other instead of the true enemy.

pro-tip, its not whitey.
>>
File: jew.png (6 KB, 486x576) Image search: [Google]
jew.png
6 KB, 486x576
>>29887125
Obviously the jews, right?
>>
All minorities love each other, the jew leads us against the white man.
>>
Everyone hates niggers
even most niggers hate niggers.
>>
>>29885687
>>29885715

Truuuuuuu

>>29885716

Silence gringo
>>
>>29885506
Because Mexicans take working class jobs that blacks would otherwise most likely get.
Black SJW's who complain about Trump being racist fail to realize that blacks are affected the worse by immigration.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.