[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you worship a woman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: b7.jpg (148 KB, 621x960) Image search: [Google]
b7.jpg
148 KB, 621x960
By "worship", I mean be her servant and rub her feet and do chores for her, eat her out m, etc, while she does nothing in return yo even thank you other than the continued opportunity to please her through your service.

Post some girls that look like they'd expect to be worshipped
>>
>>29885330
Only if there's some sort of sexual control beyond "lol I'll keep the key to that chastity thingy whatever"
>>
Absolutely not, but then I am about as vanilla as they come as far as sex is concerned.

Plenty of guys into that sort of thing.
>>
>>29885330
I definitely would, though probably not for the woman in OP pic.
>>
>>29885330
Would you do it OP? And to answer your question, yes I would, I would love to, just not the girl in your pic.
>>
>>29885330
Yes. If she wasn't too cruel (as it is, I'm fragile mentally) and actually put me to good use. I wouldn't want the crazy abuse stuff... just a mistress to serve and completely focus on her and learn how to please her the best I can.
>>
I already fantasize doing it do it with
Crispy, Cara, and Natayla P
>>
>>29885430
Yes and with the woman in the pic
>>
>>29885330
Given how much I love eating pussy, I wouldn't mind at all. I might even learn a thing or two.
It's not like dignity is real anyway, I don't lose a thing
>>
Would you guys still worship the girl if she had a boyfriend or husband?
>>
>>29885592
Isn't that like half of the thing?
Hell, I'd love being their boipussy, only fucked by the guy once in a while
>>
>>29885330
>Hooker talons.
>Those heels.

I wouldn't worship a streetwalker. Not that I would any other woman but I could respect her if she deserved.
>>
>>29885592
Yes, but only if he was a big guy
>>
>>29885592
Can I fuck her in front of him while he jerks?
If so I would do lots of worshiping licking massaging and kissing her.

>>
>>29885592
I'm not gay. And I would rather not be involved in their relationship in any way. I wouldn't want to be in their home with him. Maybe I could be her office slave? And I wouldn't feel good about what I'm doing unless I was assured that they're both completely OK with it. If I were gay it might be different.
>>
>>29885685
>Can I fuck her in front of him while he jerks?
I really hoped I would never get to fuck her desu.
Except maybe with a strap on.
>>
>>29885743
But not fucking her is not fun.
Look if you want to add a husband to the story you have to enjoy her body in front of him.
>>
>>29885802
If you talk about fun in this case, you could go full feminized sissy chastity cage buttfucked to get her money etc. I'm all for that.
What's interesting here is that you get nothing at all and she wouldn't even be interested in humilliating you, because she wouldn't care at all about you.
>>
>>29885802
>But not fucking her is not fun.
I wouldn't want to. I'd want to be frustrated all the time. I'd eat her out and all I could do would be focus on her pleasure. I'd have to derive sexual satisfaction for her orgasms.
>Look if you want to add a husband to the story you have to enjoy her body in front of him.
I don't want to though. I'd only be comfortable alone with my mistress.
>>
>>29885854
Right, you are her slave so its all about her, not much in it for you in that sense
>>
>>29885884
Which begs the question to OP: can I get a chastity cage with that? Technically I wouldn't have pleasure...
It would mean her giving me the key once a week for cleaning in front of her, so she would never touch me.
>>
>>29885854
If I have to take in the butt and so on I would just do with her husband instead and cuck the bitch, I'm bi anyways.
>>
>>29885925
Sure, I'm not setting strict limits in this. Did you ever see Butterfly Effect where the fat guy is eating pussy in the dorm room and the woman makes a reference to a school assignment that he was supposed to do for her? I like that kind of dynamic
>>
>>29886019
Then yes, I'd love to.
As long as my personal life doesn't get fucked, of course. The non-sexual parts might be really boring, but that feeling of surrendering my freedom to someone, giving her stuff just because she wants to, it's awesome.
>>
>>29885330
I would love to submit myself to a beautiful Goddess, clean her home, do all her chores and grovel at her feet when she comes home, kissing and smelling them, preparing her meals, serving her sexually if she wants, anything, serving a goddess hand and foot would be great man.
>>
My ultimate fantasy, especially hot if she is in a relationship and I can be a slave to two of them
>>
>>29886152
I got to play games like that with my older sister and her friends when I was a little kid. I got carried away and tied up and was subservient to them.
One time I punched a girl in her titties and she slapped my face. I then acted as her slave for the rest of the night to make up for it.
>>
>>29886235
>tfw will never be the boipussy who just hangs around for any of them
>>
>>29886257
like what kind of shit did they have you do?
>>
>>29886347
Nothing overtly sexual but they sat on my face with their clothes on sometimes. I would just be trapped in their room.
>>
File: JBGpd92bcf4qv-1.jpg (55 KB, 600x547) Image search: [Google]
JBGpd92bcf4qv-1.jpg
55 KB, 600x547
>>29885330
Any robots ever do schoolwork for a girl?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.