[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
question for fembots what's it like to kiss a guy looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_12 (2).jpg (81 KB, 605x608) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_12 (2).jpg
81 KB, 605x608
question for fembots

what's it like to kiss a guy looking like this? does it really feel like heaven?
>>
not a fembot, i'm a guy, but i've went on a date with a 9/10 qt waifu girl

it's just pleasant i guess, good looking people are just nicer to look at, that's what i left with

it's not really magical or anything
>>
>>29885355
girl i liked and was supposed to go out with ditched me because a guy looking like this showed interest in her and she said she can't pass the opportunity

so i was only wondering what it will be like for her when she kisses him tonight

i know it's sad but what can i do
>>
>>29885376
well she is obviously more attracted to him, it'd feel nice to kiss him and all, unfortunately looks come first then personality etc, at least for anything short term, if he has a better personality than you, you'd probably lose, i'm not redpilled or anything but that's the harsh reality, not sure what else to do besides minmax looks or find someone your own attractiveness
>>
>>29885376
when i did kiss that qt waifu though, she really sucked at it, and that put me off a lot

how good you are at kissing is important too
>>
I don't think anyone on this board would stand a chance, female or not.
>>
>>29885306
>implying any of us have tried
>>
>>29885504
every girl fucked a chad at least once in her life
>>
>>29885376

Take a pipe to his head, that's what. And tell him if he talks, he won't walk again.
>>
>>29885306
Not a fembot but that guy has a boring face.
I'm so confused and surprised at how women find these pieces of male tofu attractive.
>>
>>29885355
>>29885730
>>29885376
>>29885425
>>29885455

Samefaggitosis
>>
>>29885306
feel like I've seen this guy 1000x times

>jawline
>stubble
>hair with products
>fit

Yes we get it, he is attractive, so what? he looks very generic
>>
https://www.instagram.com/dreeriksen

so virgins of /r9k/ are literally saying this guy isn't anything special. now i have seen everything.
>>
i look like him only balding and a bit less good looking i guess

girls fucking love it when they kiss good looking guys like us. you can tell they're really excited, dripping at the gash
>>
>>29886189
You're posting a site full of the absolute best photos of him, heaps of which are clearly modelling shots with makeup and editing done afterwards.

But no-one said he's nothing special, just that he's very generic "good looking guy" tier, nothing about him stands out when compared to the rest of the instagram models.
>>
Not my type.
>>
>>29886189
he isnt anything special compared to every other guy considered good looking, they all have the same fucking features and same jaw and same stubble and same hair
>>
>>29886335
This is how picky women are
>>
>>29886406
I don't think that's an exclusively women thing. Someone can be objectively good looking but just not really do it for you, they aren't your type.
>>
>>29886189
>all those hats of different NHL teams

yeap, hes a faggot.
>>
>>29886335
Good because he's my type :)
>>
>>29886629
too bad a man like that doesn't settle for bottom of the barrel trash like you
>>
>>29885306
>what's it like to kiss a guy
I don't know 2bh relative.
>>
>>29885306
I'm a fembot and my bf is a top qt, from the moment I saw him I was baffled by how perfect his face is. It feels good kissing him, because I love him, and I don't think it'd feel different if he was ugly or looked like the guy in your picture (who looks like he has FAS and has terrible wrinkles, into the trash it goes.)
>>
>>29886841
>fembot
>my bf

Something does not add up here
>>
there are literally girls who fucked guys looking like OP on r9k now

i don't know if i want to live on this world anymore
>>
>>29886841
what a dumb cunt. go back to middle school.
>>
>>29887829
How common do you think guys like that are? Even he won't look that good day to day, most models say they don't even look as good as they do.
>>
File: 1465751092495.jpg (266 KB, 905x881) Image search: [Google]
1465751092495.jpg
266 KB, 905x881
>>29885306
Fembots will never kiss a guy who looks like that. That's why they're fembots.
>>
>>29885306
I've kissed one really good looking guy and it doesn't make a difference. I was kind of bored if I have to be honest, sexual compatibility is the secret ingredient not good looks. I have yet to kiss a man that I'm in love with but that most be amazing.
>>
File: bpkmYGl.png (799 KB, 633x634) Image search: [Google]
bpkmYGl.png
799 KB, 633x634
>>29887984
doesn't matter, there are still girls on r9k who fucked him

could you imagine if there was only one guy here who fucked this girl? yeah i didn't think so either.
>>
>>29888326
Probably not, no, most of the people here won't even have met someone who looks like a model in shoot, because it's so fucking rare it might as well not even exist.

And even if there was one or two, what's your point? How does that make your world worse?

Would it make your world worse if people slept with the chick in your photo who browsed here? It doesn't impact you either way.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.