[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>on the bus >there's a cute girl in front of me >a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10
File: imsorry.jpg (2 MB, 1600x1197) Image search: [Google]
imsorry.jpg
2 MB, 1600x1197
>on the bus
>there's a cute girl in front of me
>a wasp suddenly appears
>it lands on the window
>she's visibly terrified of it
>it moves closer to me, to the point I can easily kill it
>she keeps looking at me with these desperate sad eyes
>big sad, beatiful eyes
>at me
>then the wasp
>me
>wasp
>I know what she wants me to do
>I don't like killing insects
>we all have our little jobs & purposes no matter how repulsive people find us, even a wasp
>I have never been stung by a wasp in my entire life. I don't bother them and they don't bother me. This agreement has been in place for over 26 years, my entire life
>those eyes though
>I killed that wasp
>I reached out and crushed his little head with my fingernail
>"It's gone" I told her
>she's relieved and turns around, completely out of my life forever, again
>an innocent wasp died because a girl looked at me
>I betrayed my principals for absolutely nothing
>I am nothing
>I deserve to have my head crushed by an autistic giant more than he ever did.

I'm so sorry, wasp.
>>
>>29885263
Somewhere nearby, a little wasp wearing an apron turned to her small wasp child in horror and embraced him warmly.

She knew something was wrong. Her son's father would not be coming home.
>>
>>29885263
Much of the things wrong in this world is a direct or indirect product of men trying to please and attract women. The wasp is not even a drop in the sea.
>>
should have flicked the fucker at her
>>
wimin are evil
>>
Hold on to your principles, OP. Too many weak-minded men are eager to throw away everything they stand for at the slightest hint of pussy. You see it on this very board every single day. It's absolutely pathetic.

Did she even thank you for helping her? As usual, the untouchables of society only become visible when normies want something from us.
>>
>>29885263
FUCK wasps dude what the fuck they attack you for no reason
>>
She still masturbates to the memory of controlling a random guy on the bus without speaking one single word.
>>
>>29885889
As I said already, they have never attacked me. Not once in my entire life. I don't completely spaz out when I see them or they get near me so they've always left me alone. This will probably change now that I've betrayed them.

>>29885704
I threw my principals away in exchange for eye contact. They're worth less than I thought. Killing that wasp has been a real wake up call for me. I'm questioning if I'm the person I thought I was.
>>
File: QjMK6NA.gif (343 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
QjMK6NA.gif
343 KB, 500x334
>>29886003
>having an existential crisis over a wasp
Dear God anon. I see what you're saying but it's not that big of a deal.
>>
>>29885263
I've been stung by a wasp. you did the right thing.
>>
Fuck wasps, I have killed hundreds. I'm allergic to the bitches, they attacked me for no reason when I was a kid. I'm cool with spiders and bees.
>>
>>29885263
You broke the agreement, expect retaliation, wherever you go now.
>>
>>29885263
It's okay. It's just how we were made. It's not your fault that you were true to your nature.
>>
>>29885263

Don't feel so bad about it OP. Wasps are assholes. Now, maybe it if it was a bif fluffy, friendly bumblebee you'd be right to feel a bit guilt. But it was a wasp and one thing that is universal about all wasps is that they are assholes. There's not very many situations in life where you get to murder an asshole in cold blood and get away with it, but this was one of those situations. So feel glad that there is one less wasp out there being a dick and stinging people.
>>
>>29886003
>Killing that wasp has been a real wake up call for me. I'm questioning if I'm the person I thought I was.

Dude, it was a wasp. You don't have any agreement with them, they just haven't stung you yet. You're attaching human qualities to them that they simply don't possess.
>>
Don't wasps contribute literally nothing to nature? I'm pretty sure they're just assholes that cause trouble, like mosquitoes. It's not like they pollinate flowers or something.
>>
>>29885263
This transgression will be visited ten-fold upon your head
Expect us
>>
>>29885263
You are a big-time beta fag if you feel bad for killing a wasp.
>>
File: 1466892130579s.jpg (4 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
1466892130579s.jpg
4 KB, 125x93
>>29886111
the Kek cursed you OP. You are fucked
>>
>>29886182
They eat nectar from flowers, they help serve a balance.
>>
>he leaves wasps alone
>muh circle of life

Wasps are useless assholes anon btw you're weak nice principles faggot lmoa
>>
>>29885263
I have never been stung either, but I'm terrified of wasps. Whenever one shows up I just move away from it slowly. There's no need to kill them. Unless you're trapped with one that had a little bit too much fermented fruit. You should still try to escape in that case, but if impossible murder might be justified
>>
>>29885263
Wasps can all fuck off and die. Fucking stingers man. No better than needles.

I'm surprised you were able to touch an insect OP. Especially a terrifying insect with a stinger.
>>
File: 1466892130579.jpg (510 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1466892130579.jpg
510 KB, 1200x900
>>29886368
>posting the oregano thumbnail
>>
>>29885465
Why? It's the man who killed a living being for muh dick.
>>
>>29885263
The fact that you even feel regret in taking another living being's life already puts you above most people, anon. Mourning the wasp should be enough penance, don't chastise yourself.
>>
File: 1457433969935.jpg (2 MB, 3538x3424) Image search: [Google]
1457433969935.jpg
2 MB, 3538x3424
>>29885263

Ugh, that just depressed me so bad. I fear wasps like all hell but knowing how helpless it was and how horribly it died... Just completely killed my mood. And for a whore. My god, anon...
>>
>>29885263
It's crazy how often women interact with men and it means fucking nothing to them but the interaction is in its own way meaningful to the man.
I swear man, either it's me, or everybody else, but something is fucking nuts here
>>
File: aww.jpg (154 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
aww.jpg
154 KB, 1024x768
>>29885263
LLLLMMMMFAOOROFLMAOLMFSLDMFALMFOAMALMFAOOAOAOAOAOAOAOHAHAHAHAHA A;LSJKDF;LAKSJDF

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

O P

I LOVE YOU

i was out in public (idk how) in an indoors setting and i was laughing my ass OFFFF as i was reading your post.. i thought it was going to be about how much wasps suck and how scary they are but you pretty much made me die today, thank you.

this is fav post ever roflmaoohahaha <3

U ARE HER HERO BTW!!

ps how the hell did you kill that? omg ;-; ur so strong....

i would literally need a flamethrower torch or just run far away to a different plant if a wasp were to ever get near me T0T .... op ur strong. <33333333 hehe :DD!! <333333
>>
>>29887022
Totally I feel the same way. Even the least bits of positive social interactions with them makes me fall in love, it's fucking terrible.
>>
>>29887083

Karla?

original posting is square
>>
>>29887083
desu i even want to show my mom this post this is that cute roflmaoa;sjldfk;alksdjfa hahahaha <33 and all my gfs roflll ;-; AHHHAWWWW HAHAHAHA <33333

>she keeps looking at me with these desperate sad eyes
>big sad, beatiful eyes
>at me
>then the wasp
>me
>wasp
>I know what she wants me to do

R
O
F
L
me omg ;alksdjf;alksdjf;alskdjf;alksdjf

except id just scream and literally RUN. THE FUCK AWAY!!!!11111
>>
>>29887022
Hope.
That's what drives us - including myself here - in every of our actions.
OP did not saw an opportunity to sympathize with said girl with sad eyes, but even the sparkle of hope that she would react was too strong for your principles.

Too bad we are only humans.
>>
File: idiot.gif (299 KB, 250x140) Image search: [Google]
idiot.gif
299 KB, 250x140
>>29887124
no bitch

i'm not mexican.
>>
>>29887083
F
Apply yourself.
>>
>>29887147

Are you nigger tho?
>>
>>29887147

What happened to Trey-von Martin was justified and more young blacks need to go like that.
>>
>>29887083
>>29887132
Mmm delicious, scrumptious, subtle yet poignant! What a $Dank Meme$

You mind if I borrow it friend?
>>
File: 1413843681219.jpg (198 KB, 1908x1073) Image search: [Google]
1413843681219.jpg
198 KB, 1908x1073
>>29885263
>>29885338
Jesus Christ man, that was deep...
>>
File: Make America Great Again.png (1 MB, 1200x715) Image search: [Google]
Make America Great Again.png
1 MB, 1200x715
>>29887147

Did I say something to offend you?
>>
op is so brave <3

thanks for making this world a better place <3

i wish i could bring genocide upon all insect and reptile colonies, but i am happy you made my life just a tiny bit more peaceful.

may you have a blessed millennium
>>
>>29885263
how can we call ourselves robots if we at least still have principles?
OP, this thing you did and been suffering over is merely a way normies tend to betray their principles only for sex.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.