[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Le jet fuel can't melt steel beams >Le 9/11 was a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 152485.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
152485.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
>Le jet fuel can't melt steel beams
>Le 9/11 was a conspiracy
Please tell me they aren't serious.
>>
File: 8141854518515.jpg (39 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
8141854518515.jpg
39 KB, 500x370
Come on op don't you kno the Jews are behind it?
>>
jet fuel cant melt steel beams though
that's a fact
>>
Wtc 7.
>>
>>29885756
What's that?
h
a
t
'
s

t
h
a
t
>>
>>29885722
This right here is true familia.

Not to mention the multiple explosions heard and the way the buildings came down in a neat heap.

It takes great planning to make a building collapse that way. That the first large building to ever collapse to fire also collapsed neatly, along with another building next to it, on the same day is incredible.

Not mentioning the huge profit the owner of the towers turned everything else that resulted from that bullshit was clearly planned.

Anybody recall those body scanners that were bought days prior that 'would never be used because they are too invasive'?

Remember the huge quantities of missing money that only briefly saw mention, then were quickly swept aside in the panic? Yeah.
>>
>>29885845
Google it for fucks sake.

You clearly have access to the internet.
>>
Op why not go to >>>/pol/
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.