[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I go to college but i dont live on res How do I approach women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1424065543479.jpg (30 KB, 460x363) Image search: [Google]
1424065543479.jpg
30 KB, 460x363
I go to college but i dont live on res

How do I approach women? Like if I see one sitting down on her laptop, am I suppose to interrupt her? I feel like I'd be bothering people.
>>
>>29884868
>kekd

Heres an (You)
>>
>>29884868
you have to remember that women are just people. people don't like to be bothered, especially not by strangers, so you should not bother women or men
>>
Go to your school's lounge or something.
>>
File: 1464645671201.png (121 KB, 1548x1468) Image search: [Google]
1464645671201.png
121 KB, 1548x1468
Today's exchange may have served a little to right your course.
>>
File: pixelart.png (225 KB, 512x283) Image search: [Google]
pixelart.png
225 KB, 512x283
god save me

and the west
>>
>>29884868
Dude just sit next to her and say what's up. It's not weird at all, it's just taking initiative, and being social.
>>
>>29884868
these threads are pointless. Normies don't have a secret to picking up women, and they can't help you become normal, they are just born normies. They have interests that are respected by women and men alike, things like sports, cars and they have a shit ton of life experience as a result of easily getting to know hundreds of people, and being invited to parties, and joining clubs that match their interests. For a normal human being its easy as fuck to approach anybody because they know that everybody will like them. There's no hard work, or rigour involved in being normal; you sit at home watching anime all day because its what you enjoy, the same way normies enjoy sports, the only difference is you dont get rewarded for your interests. Imagine if watching anime came with friends, respect, and a great life. Thats what its like to be normie.

Stop fucking making these threads. If you can approach and converse with people, you are already a normie. These threads help nobody except people who are already normal
>>
File: 1467981769557.png (134 KB, 808x370) Image search: [Google]
1467981769557.png
134 KB, 808x370
>>29887314
Not a meme, I actually forced myself to do this when I started uni. For the first two semesters I made sure to never sit alone, always sat down next to someone, often girls. This expanded my social circle considerably, went to lots of parties and such. By the fifth semester I was tired of the charade and now I'm a hardcore shut-in.

But for those who want that. Do what this anon says.
>>
>>29887448
Fuck you nigger, yeah you sat down then what? You normed? Actually explain instead of spouting your 'dude just sit down and hard work your way to a girlfriend anon, i love you' shit
>>
>>29887499
>Actually explain

My first lesson in making friends 101 would be to not randomly call people nigger, then ask them to help you.

At uni, everybody is weird. People leave their home towns and come to a new city, often alone. They don't know you. They are nervous about what will happen in this crazy new place. Obviously not everybody liked me, I randomly sat down next to people and then continued to sit beside those who were friendly.
>>
>>29887855
>My first lesson in making friends 101 would be to not randomly call people nigger, then ask them to help you.
I didnt ask for your help, I was pointing out what and idiotic response you made. I couldn't give less of a shit about what advice you have
>>
>>29887407

Buttblasted loser detected LMAO
>>
>>29888204
>thread about "how do I approach women"
>confirm that forcing yourself to make friends in class can actually work because I went through it
>"idiotic response"
>"explain how sitting down next to people works"

I just normed, anon. Like you said
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.