[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys ever get the feeling that this place only keeps you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1467424794413.png (692 KB, 1251x481) Image search: [Google]
1467424794413.png
692 KB, 1251x481
You guys ever get the feeling that this place only keeps you down and from bettering yourself?
>>
File: 1378646180124.jpg (9 KB, 320x272) Image search: [Google]
1378646180124.jpg
9 KB, 320x272
not when i get the dooblie wooblies
>>
No. Text and pictures on an image board doesn't have the power to keep me down but society overall does.
>>
Yes but I have no other outlet to express myself or interact with others
>>
>>29884776
4chan is the only reason I haven't killed myself yet.ironic
>>
Of course. This place is literal cancer.
>>
>>29884776
>only

no.

I do lots and lots of extremely fun and cool stuff with my life and I make lots of money, but I come here to vent. I have feelings that I can't express to the normie world, and I love that you freakshow lunatics will tolerate what I say without banning or downvoting me like some faggot hugbox.

I realize that it is easy to become trapped here and I really feel bad for those of you who have this happen to you, but I do plenty of other good shit with my life.
>>
>>29884776
Yes, infact its doing it right now.
Instead of working on something productive I am talking to you cucks.

However this only applies to people that are trying to do something productive.
>>
>>29884776
Depends on whether they can better themselves. With or without this place.
>>
File: classical-liberalism-2-638.jpg (115 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
classical-liberalism-2-638.jpg
115 KB, 638x479
>>29884776
Nope, people are the product of bad choices that they make. Only retards blame other people or places for their own problems when everything that is bad in your life is entirely your fault on an individual level.
>>
>>29885015
>he believes in free will
fucking idiot cuck
>>
Yes, but with caveats of course. If you're here to fart around and have some laughs for a short time every day, it's fine. If you're here for an hour a day and start believing the trash posted here nonstop, even if it's subconscious, then yeah it's bad. When I was in a poor mental state, I read into things too much and it really skewed my view of humanity. It's so negative around here that you can get caught up in it without even noticing.

Then again I'm here lurking anyway so what do I know.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.