[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lets get an official r9k definition of a robot >depressed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot_2015-10-15-23-10-25-1.png (538 KB, 1080x1016) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-15-23-10-25-1.png
538 KB, 1080x1016
lets get an official r9k definition of a robot
>depressed
>lonely (by choice or not)
>realistic
>smarter than average
>intp or j
tell me where im wrong or add more im tired of normies calling themselves bots
>>
>smarter than average
This isn't true. I'm a robot and I'm an absolute fucking retard.
People think I'm smart because I can bullshit them but I'm really really stupid.
>>
You're wrong. a robot is someone who feels nothing for society or themselves or anything really. It's in the name.
A robot is an empty husk, a shell of once was.
>>
>intp or j

Believing in jungian bullshits...
>>
I doubt we will all agree on a definition but I consider a robot to be a complete outcast, no friends or anything like that. Social life = normie.
>>
>>29884669
Requiring a meme personality test is stupid.

Requiring they be intelligent is also silly.

More than anything being a robot is contingent upon incredibly poor social skills, an overall shitty life situation, a pervading feeling of misery and alienation. If you have a girlfriend, are not a virgin (exceptions for rape), or have friends, then you are not a robot.
>>
>>29884669
>smarter than average
>intp or j

I disagree with these.
>>
>>29884669
>has a low density and negative vibrations
>"negs" womens
>doesn't know about quiet talk
>>
Everything is true about me except for the smarter than average part. And I'm also an INFP. I'm stupid as hell. I lack complete motivation to ever study science or math or anything really. I was a total underachiever in school. I was the last kid to finish my tests. I was always the slowest. I never paid attention and people would make fun of me for how slow forgetful and spacey I was. I lack social skills too. I dislike people because I grew up with parents who also never hung out with anyone. Parents were hard on me emotionally while being overbearing and controlling. I have no friends and no sex and I work a dead end job where I get shit on by fat women in their forties. And the shittest customers are usually always women.
>>
>>29884669
>virgin
>male

that's it
>>
i dont think anyone on this board is a robot, robots are supposed to be unemotional "robot" here basically means loser and im one of them
>>
File: 1467940263262.jpg (15 KB, 405x371) Image search: [Google]
1467940263262.jpg
15 KB, 405x371
>>29884818
>feeling over thinking
>calling yourself a robot
>>
If I had to make an absolute conclusion on the most stereotypical robot personality, it would be INTP. INTPs are pretty much auto-robots.
>>
>>29884830
if having sex means so much to you youre a failed normie
>>
>>29884873

Isn't depression a necessary robot trait? Feeling is very much robot
>>
>>29884741
robots shouldnt be miserable they arent supposed to have feelings thats what robot means
>>
>>29884907
nice try normie

being a virgin male in society's eyes means you are lower than a dog. even if you don't care about sex, normies still look down on you.
>>
File: tfw.png (59 KB, 684x710) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
59 KB, 684x710
>>29884947
Feeling is very much what it means to be a robot.

We are robots because we are very bad at expressing our feelings. We appear cold, however we do feel.
>>
File: 1468256938649.png (56 KB, 260x263) Image search: [Google]
1468256938649.png
56 KB, 260x263
>>29884963
>youre not a robot until the rest of society looks down on you
we're never going to come to a real answer i dont like this inverted society where the most oppressed are the best. people like you are making r9k the male version of tumblr and its fucking retarded.
>>
>>29884689
this
>lab class
>everyone is struggling to do the lab
>I make a suggestion
>girl lab partner says "ya anon is smart, lets listen to him"
>I was wrong and we fail the lab

I guess its just cause I'm so quiet and good at following directions.
>>
a robot is someone who lost faith in everything, something that once was but is no more.
the traits you have mentioned are more of a stereotype than truth.
you can be nihilistic but not depressed/realistic.
people who are smart enough to know how depressing/meaningless life is but not smart enough to know that salvation lies in happiness aren't really that smart.
Robots are those who want to die but are afraid of death.
>>
>>29885121
it's not really proof of being oppressed, it's proof that you are either completely detached or dysfunctional.
>>
A robot should be exactly as the name suggests.
Someone who goes about life without any real motivations.
>>
>>29884669
>has autism
>is KHV
>>
>>29884669
>virgin
>male
>rejected by society
>rejects society

Everything else is a meme
>>
>>29885359
This and only this.

Original comment robot
>>
paying for a 4chan pass
>>
>unironically browses /r9k/
That's I desu
>>
>>29885204
lol ive been in a similar situation

normies think all the quiet types know their shit
>>
>>29884669
Most people here are hypersensitives.
Life seems unbearable when youre not the average asshole with little regard for other peoples feelings.
I really wonder how all those good intentions just go to shit as soon as people form groups.
>>
>>29884669
ROBOT IS THING THAT GOES BLEEP BLOOP

THAT'S IT YOU FAGGOTS. NO ONE CARES IF YOU'RE FUCKED UP ENOUGH TO BE A 'ROBOT'.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.