[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have an idea for an manga and I want to make it and post it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (14 KB, 408x396) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
14 KB, 408x396
I have an idea for an manga and I want to make it and post it online but i'm really bad at drawing. what do you think I should do? I drew a picture real quick to show my skill but its not my best because I did it in 5mins
>>
You can get better if you practice. What's your idea for a story?
>>
>>29884807
The story is there are three kids:

Yamamoto Yukio
Shimizu Akihiro
Fujimori Daichi

And they have a master who teaches them how to fight and use magic and they fight all the bad guys and they each have a unique fighting style

Yukio uses martial arts and very little magic. Akihiro uses duel pistols but relies on magic and Daichi uses a silver katana and some magic.

I thought of some other backstory for Daichi and their teacher but it would be to much to type in one post.
>>
>>29884592
do the art yourself, guaranteed success. it's unique
>>
>>29885075
Also Yukio is the main character
>>
>>29885101
If I do that it'll only be successful because the art is cringy
>>
File: yotsubart.jpg (105 KB, 576x488) Image search: [Google]
yotsubart.jpg
105 KB, 576x488
>>29885075
This sounds like an increadibly generic shounen. Develop your ideas some more and make it stand out. Also practice your drawing if you're serious about this. I'd spend a year doing one drawing every day or two alongside study of art theory like anatomy. During that year I'd also plan out the story and flesh all of that shit out. Then once you're a good artist you can start publishing it online. If you improved during that year, you might even build up a fanbase of sorts before you start actually making your comic.

Anyone can make it if they work hard, but you have a long way to go.
>>
File: Untitled.png (66 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
66 KB, 630x420
>>29885075
I used a online character creator to make the characters the only thing thats not how I want it to be is akihro's guns and glasses. His glasses are suppose to be round and his guns are suppose to be glock 19s
>>
>>29885132
post it on /ic/ . See what reactions/suggestions you get.
>>
I posted this on /ic/ too

>>>/ic/2598462
>>
The solution is to come up with an idea for something you do have the skill to make.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.