[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could have 1 kid would it be a boy or a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: 1375370673323.gif (15 KB, 275x300) Image search: [Google]
1375370673323.gif
15 KB, 275x300
If you could have 1 kid would it be a boy or a girl
>>
Pic unrelated desu

Blox
>>
A boy.

I'm a male
>>
A cute little girl to snuggle with.
>>
Girl. Yes, I am male, and no, I wouldn't molest her.
>>
I'm female and would prefer a son. Most girls are too emotional for me.
>>
>>29884477
A boy so I could understand his problems more as he was growing up, and I wouldn't have to worry about periods.
>>
>>29884553
Want to be my girlfriend? We can snuggle
>>29884518
Why do you want a girl?
>>29884498
Why
>>29884591
What about your own period?
>>
>>29884477
probably boy...could understand him better.
>>
I dont even want kids at all.
Why would you want a kid?
>>
>>29884619
I don't know why I want a girl. They're cute I guess. For some reason when I think about having kids, I envision a daughter more than a son. I don't know why.
>>
A girl.

No im not a pedo.
>>
>you will never have a cute daughter
>you will never do cool stuff with your son
Oh well, I would be a shitty dad anyways
>>
>>29884655
But what if she just happened to be extremely ugly. Like for some unlucky reason she was unnatractive. She wouldnt realize shes ugly until she got older.
>>
>>29884691
Yes ypu are.
>>29884694
Me too it sounds awful desu
>>
What if you knew your kid was going to be an ugly robot ahead of time would you choose to abort it?
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 351x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 351x395
Boy, in fact I hope for two sons in the future.
>>
Boys seem less intimidating to raise and less of a gamble. Idk if I want 4 boys beating the crap out of each other constantly or one really intelligent daughter.

My mom treats me like garbage most of the time so I wouldn't want to pass any of that mental baggage along.
>>
File: 1447033422129.gif (2 MB, 375x379) Image search: [Google]
1447033422129.gif
2 MB, 375x379
a son

But I'm going to have both and I'm going to engineer my kids to be so fucking cool.

They're going to be raised on Aristotle and Wolfenstein and Frank Zappa and Leo Tolstoy and intensive weightlifting programs
>>
I'm a woman, and I often daydream about having a son who I raise to become a monster that kills women, and whom I would protect from the law. Idk why but for some reason I want to raise an evil child. A daughter would be nice too, but she should be good, not mean.
>>
Boy of course. Who the hell wants to invest years of time and money into some fuck hole who will most likely spend her days being a useless whore
>>
>>29884477
boy

i dont want a chad impregnating my daughter
>>
File: JustFuckMyFreedomUp.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
JustFuckMyFreedomUp.jpg
103 KB, 1280x720
>>29884849
>You will never be a wife in Sparta
>You will never raise a warrior
>You will never see him kill people with spears
>>
>>29884909
>>29884849

Is this like a common thing with women? Why do you insist on turning white men into limp wristed nu-male SJW faggots if this is what you really desire?
>>
>>29884909
I don't want to come off as a potentially bad mother. I would love my son no matter what kind of person he would become. But yes, a warrior son is basically what I envisioned.
>>
>>29884937
The rest of society turned them that way, not the parents.
>>
>>29884937
Look bud, I'm one woman. I don't speak for all women. I wouldn't raise my boy to be done ass licking SJW but obviously other women do. Is it common? Probably not in a liberal society, no, it would manifest in different ways.
>>
Probably a son. Mainly just so I could raise him the way I would want to be raised. Actually impart knowledge and wisdom on him. Teach him about the world and history. Encourage his talents and passions. Teach him about how women really are. Basically I'd want to create the alpha version of me.
>>
>>29884975

And women basically control the status quo of society. At least on a social level. Men conform to whatever model women are putting forward.
>>
A girl
Because it was fun spending time with my imouto desu
>>
>>29884824
None of that shit is cool
>>29884849
Wtf why do you think that is? Sounds like you always wanted a man who would reject other women or something. Sounds weird sorry
>>
>>29885373
>None of that shit is cool
maybe if you're a dork, it's not
>>
File: opium-postcard.jpg (61 KB, 550x352) Image search: [Google]
opium-postcard.jpg
61 KB, 550x352
I don't think I'd be good at raising either, since I never really had a dad and I'm not sure what makes a man a "good" father. I don't really know what I'm expected to do. I can't play any sports, so I couldn't play ball with my son. I can't ride a bike, so I can't teach my girl how to ride without her training wheels. I'd probably have to quit using drugs, but I don't know if I could. I've been listening to a lot of stand-up comedians talk about their children and it doesn't sound very rewarding. I know they're probably not the best to look for advice from, since they're usually notoriously shitty dads. I don't know, it seems like a lot of hard work and sacrifice.

My grandparents are really pushing for me to get married and have a kid. Apparently, me and my cousin are the only males left with our last name. Everyone in my family thinks my cousin is gay, so there's a lot of pressure on me to be the one to keep our bloodline going or something. I think it's a pretty stupid thing to worry about, but my grandparents keep mentioning it.
>>
Girl.

Im female as well, id prefer a girl because it would look like me and it would be easier to dress. But a son would be okay too. A little awkward cause boys are harder to keep clean and potty train. I already know what to name him.
>>
either would be fine until they start getting older and hit their problem phases.
Boys - when they develop a sex drive and start fapping 24/7
Girls - when they start getting cunty and start fucking dickheads
>>
why the fuck are there so many women on this board now it makes no fucking sense

to answer your question, i'd want a girl just because i dont have to worry about making sure she's athletic, enterprising, sociable, funny, and intelligent like i would if i had a son. she will have a relatively good life just by virtue of the fact she was born with a vagina. obviously i would still want her to be athletic, enterprising, sociable, funny, and intelligent, it just wouldn't be a necessity for long-term happiness.
>>
>>29884477
boy to inherit my name and assets

a girl is fine too if she's competent
>>
>>29885586
What are you gonna name him, anon? You got a girl's name picked out too?
>>
i want to have a kid so we can play together
oh i don't have a gf and i hate adopting rip
>>
Today is probably one of the worst times in history to have kids. You barely even get to see them in their formative years
>>
>>29885776
That's a blessing for a lot of parents. There's a huge industry on YouTube for pointless several hour long videos that parents can plop their kids in front of while they do housework. I dunno why they don't just put on some educational TV, but whatever.
>>
>>29884477
If I didn't hate children so much I'd be glad to have a daughter. I feel like I'd raise a girl better than I would a son.
>>
A boy, I would want an only child as sibling rivalry is annoying.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.