[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sexual Frustration (drives me insane)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: imgpsh_fullsize.jpg (15 KB, 296x394) Image search: [Google]
imgpsh_fullsize.jpg
15 KB, 296x394
(Fellow robots, I used to come on this forum a lot back when I had very bad social anxiety and deep depression, but I feel I got better and eventually I stopped coming on here or playing games as much either. I started going out more and socializing more instead. It was great and all thanks to a girl I had met and started dating, me and her are about to have our 3 year anniversary next month. The only issue with this is we love each other but she does not like to have sex often, we used to have sex like crazy but it just slowed down. It is to the point where I dread asking because it starts a fight and it also makes me feel very shitty about myself. I find my gf to be one of the most attractive women I have ever seen, and sometimes having such a woman but not being able to "have" her is so frustrating. It's driven me into slight anger and rage fits (not around her, after I go home) and before I met her I never had these anger temperament issues. All the while I don't have the nuts to break up with her because I love her. Not to mention we constantly fight. So basically I am considering suicide on the first day of 2017 as a solution because the pain and misery I feel due to this is insane, and it's not just that, every other aspect of my life is shotty too but I don't want to get into detail. What are your thoughts on my situation? Have you been in a similr one? Planned suicide or extreme frustration?
>>
>>29884263
Learn to use frustration as a fetish. Look up chastity.
It feels so wrong yet so right
>>
>>29884263
someone got source on that girl?
>>
Anon, if she is making you consider suicide maybe you should bite the bullet (no pun intended) and take a break. It doesn't sound like a healthy relationship. You have to do what's right for you.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 500x332
I went through that before anon. I stayed for 9 years (mostly due to my kids).

If I could give you one piece of advice, get the fuck out now.

The longer you stay in that relationship, the more you compromise, the more you accept and rationalize "bad" behavior, the more you will slowly be ground away into nothing.

I would never wish that upon anyone, having to rebuild yourself after such an ordeal is extremely tough.

If that didn't convince you, then here's a fact. She WILL leave you eventually, and the things you will end up doing over the years to make it work will mean nothing.
>>
>>29884263
She doesn't like you anymore. GTFO the relationship and go fuck someone else.
>>
File: IMG_20160709_173403.jpg (119 KB, 480x812) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160709_173403.jpg
119 KB, 480x812
>>29886282
This dude is right, stop that bullshit anon, you can't waste your life in something that isn't worth it.
>>
>she doesn't like to have sex

well have you tried to figure out why that is the case?

seems like something has changed during the course of your relationship. also don't kill yourself.
>>
>>29884263
>womyn
NOT EVEN ONCE (1CE)
>>
>>29886547
She doesn't like to have sex because OP stopped being Chaddy and started being a beta faggot. Respect lost forever.
>>
read the sticky then go to the advice board like it says
>>
Why has nobody told this normie scum to get the fuck out yet?
>>
File: 1402092244355.png (26 KB, 627x626) Image search: [Google]
1402092244355.png
26 KB, 627x626
>>29884263
you are turning into a chad but your betaness cant handle it.... you can either go back to your robot self (altough you are not welcome anymore) or turn into a complete chad and go cheat on her constatly
>>
>>29884263
>waaah i dun have sex
>i wanna kill muhself
>pla gibz attention

Just kill yourself, retard. Here's your (You).
>>
Have you shared your feelings on this with her?
>>
>>29886282
Or you could try to work together with her to resolve the issue. Yanno, grow.
>>
>>29884263
suicide is never an option man.
if you are that desperate for pussy pay a whore.
>>
>>29887144
That only works if both people want to change.
>>
File: 1467821322894.jpg (98 KB, 719x559) Image search: [Google]
1467821322894.jpg
98 KB, 719x559
>>29884263
Great idea OP. Killing yourself will surely hurt her less than breaking up her. Save her from the trauma, regret and permanent emotional scarring of break up. She'll be better off finding your dead body with a note attached saying you couldn't cope with lack of sex of hurting someone's feelings so you decided to end your life.

Jesus Christ, you're so fucking shortsided, selfish and emotionally stupid that I hope you actually do kill yourself.
>>
File: ab2.png (225 KB, 458x692) Image search: [Google]
ab2.png
225 KB, 458x692
>>29884263
You're fucking retarded dude. You sound like you don't know how to have a relationship. If you want more sex and she isn't compatible, leave. If you want to keep being a faggot, end it
>>
>>29884263
Damn this gave me a little bit of feels, try treat her big style man. Seems to work for my gf, if she aint putting out i treat her, shes like a dog. i treat her and shes obidient.
>>
>>29887819
You're the lapdog. You have to do favors in exchange for sex. Sex should be mutually desired, not some transaction.
>>
File: 1464459780874.gif (2 MB, 514x205) Image search: [Google]
1464459780874.gif
2 MB, 514x205
>>29884263
At least you have someone to cuddle with and keep you company. This isn't the board to ask a question like this
>>>/adv/
>>>/o/
>>>/r/
>>>/g/
>>>/t/
>>>/f/
>>>/out/
>>
>>29887893
Nah she puts out regularly but im saying when i piss her off and shit i know its a 100% surefire way of getting myself some.
Like i dont do it all the time just if im wanting some despite her being angry, most times i just leave her to be angry.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.