[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So found a lump last night and have had an ache for like a month.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
So found a lump last night and have had an ache for like a month.

Fairly cute doctor found the lump immediately and says my testicle has swollen to nearly double the size.

Literally waiting to get an ultrasound as I type this.

Stick around to find out if they are gonna cut one of my boys off.
>>
>>29884244

Almost certainly not cancer, but they have to investigate.

I believe that 'lumps' have only a 6% chance of being cancer, and 94% something like a varicerole or hydrocele
>>
>>29884269
lol maybe on the body in general

a testicle that is swollen to twice its size has a pretty high chance of being cancer

tesictular cancer is rarely fatal tho op, even if it has spread
>>
>>29884244
I wish you good luck anon. originalcommenttt
>>
>>29884244
FUCK YOU AND YOUR THUMBNAIL OP IMAGE
GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>29884244
OP, time to get that orchi and be the cute girl you meant to be
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.