[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you have hit rock bottom is the military a suitable last resort?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 505x419) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 505x419
If you have hit rock bottom is the military a suitable last resort? I mean, best case scenario you get shot in the head.
>>
It's fine as long as you enjoy getting raped in the ass by huge military cocks
>>
No decent military thrives on it's countries most depraved hopeless citizens for it's strength and decisiveness. But no military is decent, really. War hasn't aged well.
>>
Dont join a combat MOS. I joined cause i though it would fix my robot ways but its made me worse since i got to my first unit.
>>
File: carreroblanco.jpg (14 KB, 480x381) Image search: [Google]
carreroblanco.jpg
14 KB, 480x381
>>29884221
why, if you don't mind answering my firend
>>
>>29884425
I just dont fit in with the guys in my unit. They like to fuck around a lot and I have trouble reading when they're actually serious . All the NCO and officers do it as well.

Its just a job where youre forced to socialize and portray yourself a certain way no matter what and after years of not doing that its fairly hard at the moment.
>>
>>29884425
>>29884521
Plus I dont actually do any training relating to my job. Its just bullshit details like mowing lawns or cleaning. Im a glorified janitor.
>>
>>29884521
>Its just a job where youre forced to socialize and portray yourself a certain way no matter what

British Army officer here - yes, that is the truest, most accurate statement about the Army I have ever read.

It fucking pains me this bullshit we have to do in the Army.
>>
>>29884521
I know that feel my friend
>just a job where youre forced to socialize and portray yourself a certain way
this is accurate for other jobs too :>(
>>
Idk but that's a v comfy pic op.
>>
Can anyone provide some input in regards to the French foreign legion?

Is it extremely hard to get into? That's what I hear.
>>
You could also get hit in the spine, below any of the nerves you need to breathe or digest food, but above the one(s) that control your legs, bowels, sphincter, etc.
>>
>>29884126
No anon, you have to be fit to join.
>>
no, they fight to protect normies, maybe you could join to gain skills that'd help in a beta-uprising
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.