[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how do you justify killing off your own race, white people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 20
The no kids meme is getting pretty popular. It used to be when you got married, you had kids. It was normal behavior. Some of it was due to no prophylaxis, but a lot of it was due to the basic human drive to reproduce and continue on our race.

Now, more and more couples, mainly white couples, are dedicated to never having kids, going as far as the guys getting vasectomies when they're like 25. Then they like to brag about how much money they have and all their free time, cruises and parties theyre always throwing with no kids to worry about. They're usually involved in swinging or banging eachothers friends too, basically living as carefree and "liberated" of a life as possible. Thats fine, people can do whatever they want if it doesn't hurt anyone, but this isn't truly harmless, they're killing off the white race.

While Chad and Stacy are off fucking or getting fucked with all their other kidless friends, Jose and Tyrone are having kid after kid, working hard (in Jose's case atleast) and raising their kids who will continue to have more and more kids. Hispanics and blacks (that stick around for the kids) still have strong family values and don't buy into the no kids meme. The population continually shifts in their favor, and it will keep going that way as more and more young white couples abandon God and family in favor of sex, partying and couples cruises. The worst part about it is these couples are usually smart, college educated professionals that are not going to be spreading their genes, bringing more smart people into the world, its the dumb, poor white trash that will still have kids and bring more trash into the world.

So you complain about how the minorities are taking over and someone has to do something about it. Well, you're the problem, you're putting a halt to the advancement of the white race in favor of "muh money, ability to get drunk all weekend and sleep in". How do you justify this?
>>
I'd happily make some white babies if I could find a woman who'd make a good mother.
>>
>>29884105
>The worst part about it is these couples are usually smart, college educated professionals that are not going to be spreading their genes, bringing more smart people into the world, its the dumb, poor white trash that will still have kids and bring more trash into the world.

So are you saying r9k should have kids or
>>
>>29884105
>remove government (govern: to control. ment: mental, mind)
>no gibmedats for black and latina single moms
>white well educated hard working people don't have to pay as much taxes and can afford children more
>>
>>29884105
The white race can die for all i care. Our baby boomer grand parents fucked us over in economy, so why cant we do it to our grand kids?

not having kids and ending my race is my revenge against the normies and their kids. I hope their kids live in a distopian future where they are the minority.

I honestly dont care. I will not live long enough to endure any of the consequences.
>>
>>29884105
Why should I give a fuck about the white race?

Niggers and beaners can take over for all I care, I'll be dead by then so I might as well have fun.
>>
>>29884105

Even if I knew anyone i could put up with enough to raise kids with them, I will never have the money to do so effectively since the government has been taking it from me for years and giving it to idiots don't give a shit about their kids and spend it all on goddamn shoes, liquor and drugs anyway.
>>
>>29884204
Most of you guys are pretty smart and would probably be good parents since you would be at home and available to do shit with your kids.
>>
File: clintonplanet.jpg (33 KB, 423x407) Image search: [Google]
clintonplanet.jpg
33 KB, 423x407
>>29884105
>implying I should give af about what happens after I die
>>
no interest whatsoever in having kids, time and money are way more important to me than children, i'll probably already be dead by the time the minorities truly take over so what do i care
>>
>>29884440
The minorities will take over before youre dead. You'll have no kids to protect you when they try to systematically eradicate white elderly people.
>>
>>29884105
>>>/pol/
There's a board for this sort of thing.
I get that it gets shitposted to oblivion, but so does this one.
>>
>>29884470
"Muh freetime and sleeping in". You should cut your balls off then, fully sissyfy youself.
>>
>>29884105
The other races will have the same issues once/if they reach the same standard of living.
>>
>>29884478
>bringing more suffering into this minority run, genocidal dystopia is the logical response

I'll eradicate myself before I'm elderly, thank you very much.
>>
>>29884520
already got my vasectomy but i'll keep my balls intact thanks
>>
>>29884542
Smdh, show some WILL to SURVIVE.
>>
>>29884526
Legit. Natural selection will correct what needs to be corrected and, save for X amount of year lag, it'll be things as usual.

Sorry, but I'm not having kids. Race be damned.
>>
>>29884105
>make more good christian babies and work hard to support them so they can grow up and work for us, prole
>>
>>29884105
Because you get punished for having kids in America. Women get like 3+ months of paid leave in other countries when they have kids, in America you get a few weeks then its back to the grind or get fired.

Of course people that actually work don't want kids, they like having a career.
>>
>>29884105
I do not care about the white race, I would rather see my 10/10 beautiful Aryan sister get fucked by a black man and make superior mixed race kids than some racist /pol/ neckbeard.
>>
Children a shit.
>>
The "white race" is such a feeble entity that this whole thread makes no sense
>>
File: Reeve_and_Serfs.jpg (685 KB, 800x461) Image search: [Google]
Reeve_and_Serfs.jpg
685 KB, 800x461
>>29884638
>dat dere underated comment
>>
>>29884707
The white race is the MASTER race. Who had dominated the world? WHITES! THEY ARE GAWDS PEOPLE.
>>
I don't really feel any kinship to my own race. Most of them are shitty to me. They feel just as alien to me as any other race. Back in olden times they'd all probably get together and kill me while laughing about it. I only care about myself
>>
>>29884733
>imblying gawd isn't just some schizo jew's fever dream
>>
>>29884670
This

Also middle and upper class people aren't having enough kids because there are no financial benefits for doing so at their level and they are intelligent enough to realize that having kids is more of a burden these days. Ideally they would have incentives for doing so, so their wealth and intelligence doesn't just go to waste.

Instead we have the opposite where a bunch of poor, uneducated people are popping babies out the woodwork and receiving welfare benefits for it.
>>
>>29884105
I would actually love to have a kid, maybe even two. But there are a few problems with this.

My family has a bunch of shitty genes I don't want to carry on, it would only be unfair.

Second issue, is that I would only want a kid that's blonde and has blue eyes, and if I can not guarantee that I'm not having kids, ever
>>
>>29884790
Dude, you don't actually care about intelligence. If you did, you'd accept that gene engineering will solve all of that for us.

You're just some tribalistic /pol/tard that wants to roleplay as Hitler.
>>
>>29884105
your op's image is fucking awful, you piece of shit. go back to plebbit
>>
>>29884376

Governmentcomes from the termgovern. From Old Frenchgoverner, derived from Latingubernare"to direct, rule, guide, govern", which is derived from the Greekkybernan(to pilot a ship).

Retard
>>
File: 1450583615007.jpg (15 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
1450583615007.jpg
15 KB, 443x332
>>29884105
don't blame us
it's the chads and stacies who need to be having kids
we were never going to have children anyway it's a gift and a curse
>>
>>29885099
They don't want kids anymore though, its the dumb niggers, spics and mudslimes that are procreating at a rapid pace.
>>
People act like not having kids is a white people thing but it's really just a first world thing. People who are well off don't see much of a point in having kids so they just don't. The same stuff is happening in countries like Japan, South Korea, and Thailand, and in places like Singapore and Hong Kong. Even Asians in American have a low birth rate because, like whites, they tend to be well off. Meanwhile, African and Central American countries have the highest birthrate because they're all poor third world countries.
>>
>>29885958
And in two generations they will overwhelm whatever's left of us.
>>
>>29886161
This is a bad thing...why? Again, why should that matter?
>>
>>29885958
why is that though? you'd think it'd be the other way around
honestly having a kid when you can barely even feed yourself sounds horrible and even selfish to me outside of pregnancies from rape
>>
>>29886618
You see the same with spending money. The urge to buy stuff is stronger when you're broke. When you have money in the bank you suddenly calm down and want to preserve it.
>>
>>29884105

It's literally all for nothing and you die alone to begin with. No one actually, /really/ "wins" by staying alive, or by propagating themselves - and this, exactly because every individual will die. It just feels that way to animals, because animals are created, evolved, programmed, whatever word you care to use you know exactly what I mean: animals are /built/ to feel like it (reproduction) is good, or in the case of a sapient animal, the animal will be inclined to think warm fuzzy thoughts about meaning and goodness in connection with procreation and continuation of one's own genes.

Of course it feels good. However, the "meaning" thing is a crock, which we also have the capacity to recognize as reflective beings who are capable of entertaining unpleasant ideas, even true ones: especially the truth that in the long view, none of this matters. And since that's true, one is free to while away the time as pleasantly as possible, without any need to have consideration for what the world will be like once you yourself are dead. If that means having money and free time for one's self, more power to you - you've realized the truth.

This is a large part of the reason for why Japan is the way it is right now: East asians are smart, and they've seen through the bullshit. Whitey is playing catch-up.
>>
>>29884105
More children = less $$$ per kid which means a lower socioeconomic status for the family as a whole. What ends up happening is when I eventually have my 2.5 children, your kids are the ones flipping burgers for my kids.
>>
File: 304ca1d3.jpg (172 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
304ca1d3.jpg
172 KB, 683x1024
>>29884105
What if I want to have kids with a qt Japanese woman?
inb4 kys weeb
>>
>getting married

How KEKED do you have to be to arbitrarily give half your life away to some human being lmao To have some whiny cunt spend your money and cheat on you
>>
>>29884889
I didn't even mention race you illiterate moron, I was talking about class, there's white trash that pump out babies as well but they're still poor and uneducated. Also nice job bringing up a fantasy solution that isn't plausible in the present day.
>>
File: rain5.gif (693 KB, 768x256) Image search: [Google]
rain5.gif
693 KB, 768x256
Having kids is one of the most selfish things you can do. Nobody asks to be born. How many people on r9k wish they were never born?
>>
>>29884105
I would prefer to see the elite gradually cull the proles and plebs from the human race once automation takes root. Those who are no longer capable or functional for societal progress are just left to die. I'm including myself in this, so if my job were ever able to become fully automated and performed more efficiently by a machine I would no longer be essential. Less humans the better tbqh.
>>
>>29888246
i think this is fine so long as you make allowances for nonavoidable illnesses that require long periods of disability.
>>
>>29888246
You know people would revolt and destroy the establishment, right?
>>
>>29886618
Theyre poor so the only pleasure they ever get in life is sex.

Meanwhile were living a comfy life with high standards of living, we see less reason to use sex as a way to enjoy our lives.
>>
>>29888342
There's no guarantee, and even then, if they do this process gradually like the boiling frog analogy or the paradox of the heap, they could just slowly remove individuals without most people ever noticing or making a fuss.
>>
>>29884105
Im Hispanic esse, hope you like tacos and wather parks because it's only a matter of time until football becomes soccer
>>
>>29888407
i'm p sure it's that people exploit them due to their low social status. chads pumping and dumping newlymade single moms and all that shit.
>>
>>29884105
Well I just dont give a fuck how about that?
>>
File: 1459908705577.jpg (485 KB, 1236x1632) Image search: [Google]
1459908705577.jpg
485 KB, 1236x1632
>>29884105
You can already see the fear in the white men's eyes as Fernando begins to replace them as the object of their women's desire.
>>
>>29888342
Just make a well paid well pensioned military class as a buffer between the elite and the citizens.
Allow nepotism to thrive in it so the members of this class can hook up their friends and family.
They will fight to maintain the status quo to maintain their positions in society.
>>
File: ch-po-rewolucji.jpg (252 KB, 1474x900) Image search: [Google]
ch-po-rewolucji.jpg
252 KB, 1474x900
>>29888494
Revolucion
>>
>>29884105
>write multiple paragraphs of text telling robots to marry and have children

Ok buddy, this your first day shilling? I think you misclicked, /pol/ is the other way.
>>
File: carlathf.jpg (885 KB, 1800x1165) Image search: [Google]
carlathf.jpg
885 KB, 1800x1165
>>29884105
>used to be when you got married, you had kids. It was normal behavior.
No it wasn't. Just people that had people around them and carry on living are going to be to be what you hear about, then you get a confirmation bias that it's normal behavior because that's what you learned.

What makes you think the white race is so important? What are you doing with your life that's so fucking important?
You can't see the forest for the trees. You see a tree here or there and get the "save the trees" political bullshit in your head. What happens if all the trees stopped existing tomorrow? Who cares Earth isn't going to last forever. What are you doing that is soooo important Earth shouldn't end right now. You've had so much smoke blown up your ass you can't help but try and blow it up other peoples asses too, can't you?
>>
>>29884105
It's pretty simple, really -- The cost of having kids is ridiculous and I hate kids anyway.

The way it should be is that the man makes a lot of money, the woman makes a small amount of money, and when they have kids, the man works harder and the woman stays home, cares for the kids, and does chores (to make up for the man working harder).

The way it is now is that the woman makes a lot of money, the man makes a little money, and when tehy have kids, they both work harder and they both do extra chores and the man has to get up at night and feed the crying baby half the time and they have to pay to put it in daycare.

It doesn't make sense. I don't want to live like that. it's not a dignified life.

Now, there's another layer... This is all an awful lifestyle assuming that I can get a woman to let me get her pregnant. All the women who like me are either fat, old, ugly, stupid, low-class, or in some other way an embrassment to my quality as a man. Culture and society has convinced the women on my level that tehy deserve better than me, so they spend their 20s getting fucked by those men and then dumped while I masturbate. Then when they're old and ugly, I'm just supposed to marry a used up old slut who doesn't cum when I fuck her and remembers har fond days of when she "almost had" Chad locked down for good?

My prospects are miserable and even if I overcome the odds and score a good one, she will never love me because in her mind she deserves better.
>>
>>29884105
Only Chads deserve to reproduce, my autistic beta genes would be bad for humanity

Until then, I will leech as much as I can until it's no longer feasible
>>
>>29884421
>would probably be good parents

have you browsed this board for more than 2 minutes
>>
File: hahahahahfaggot.jpg (203 KB, 585x511) Image search: [Google]
hahahahahfaggot.jpg
203 KB, 585x511
>having kids

>21st century

Lol, nah I'm good.
>>
>Muh rase
Fuck off, /pol/. No one cares about your insecurity.
>>
>m-m-m-muh white race

rofl, fuck off dumb /pol/fag loser.
>>
>>29888342
Dude drones lmao
>>
>>29884105
here's how you justify it: YOLO
literally - if you only live for 80 or so years why would you give a collective fuck about your race?
What difference does it make? Once you're dead you're dead, so just enjoy the 80 years you have on this shit earth.
>>
File: 16b.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
16b.gif
2 MB, 425x481
>tfw i'm half hispanic with a white mother/puerto rican father but look like a normal white guy and blend in perfectly
>mfw im going to impurify the whole white race and you won't even see me coming
Soon...
>>
>>29888702
*tips fedora*
Mega virgin detected. Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1462125597595.jpg (64 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1462125597595.jpg
64 KB, 600x600
>mfw stormcucks are using the same language that described putting millions of people into gas chambers to describe a gradual, non-coerced process of lowered birth rates and intermarriage among races
>>
File: tipsfedoranab.jpg (27 KB, 213x237) Image search: [Google]
tipsfedoranab.jpg
27 KB, 213x237
>>29889122

haha ebin! well shit posted, m'/polfag!
>>
File: 0035 - vkRsjGU.jpg (17 KB, 364x350) Image search: [Google]
0035 - vkRsjGU.jpg
17 KB, 364x350
>tfw chad tier genetics (Apart from personality)
>tfw fucked up sexually so it would be irresponsible to have kids
>>
>>29889449
Just realised that makes me sound like a pedo, I'm not.
>>
>>29884188
this, exactly this
but as everyone can see, in this modern era this is almost impossible.
especially with white women
>>
>>29889449
pls give explainings
>>
>>29888489
Sorry Fernando, you're dying out too. No passion
>>
>>29884105
society owes breeding pairs favorable conditions to reproduce in: I'm not subjecting my kids to a poorer quality of life than I myself had. the social/political/economic climate does not inspire confidence in the future for me. society isn't supplying good conditions, I'm not supplying kids. simple as that. also, women are used goods by the time they're 15, and totalled by 25. I'm not planting my seeds in public property.
>>
>>29889107
ChrisRayGun?
>>
File: 1466474555827.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
1466474555827.png
108 KB, 400x381
>mfw my cousin got an abortion so casually a few weeks ago
>later that week she went back to partying to celebrate her freedom
I wish I were kidding. Women are just so irresponsible, but modern men let them get away with it I can't be bothered caring since its a collective decline
>>
>Well, you're the problem

Yeah its not like women are rejecting decent guys and doing the cock carousel or anything. sexually selecting civilization and culture into destruction

fuck off normie
>>
>>29884105
I can no longer be bothered to care, just let the rotting husk of our current civilization fall apart and let the rest sort itself out.
>>
>>29891394
Can't be real anon.
This is a new level.
>>
File: 1465438573451.png (8 KB, 373x376) Image search: [Google]
1465438573451.png
8 KB, 373x376
>>29891562
I know right

Bleep bloop bopp
>>
>>29885071

>government literally means control minds
>brings up french word with the same meaning with no point
found the statist cuck
>>
>>29884105
How dare you come here, on /r9k/ of all places, and basically tell us that it's our fault we can't get laid? Even if we could get laid, no woman is worth it, thanks to feminism. But you don't care, do you? You're just here to shove your agenda down our throats regardless of what we think of it. Get the fuck out, you inconsiderate cunt.
>>
I don't care what happens to the world after i die.
>>
>>29884105
>Tfw not white but still choose never to have children.

I'm sure my three brothers will pick up the slack anyway.
>>
>>29884105
Nice manufactured bandwagon approach, goldsteinberg.

'Goy are letting their genetics crumble to dust in record numbers. Get out there and mix, just don't make any white babies. It's fallen out of fashion you silly goy. ;)"
>>
>>29884387
>>29884398
>>29884470
>>29884598
>>29884676
>>29884707
>>29884766
>>29886618
>>29887601
Holy shit. How many shekels per post, you cucked fucks?

Jesus fucking christ, people like you should be eradicated to free up resource for real human beings.
>>
>>29891562
I met a pretty grill online a year ago, she drove 6 hours to pick me up and paid for everything.

Gave me amazing head in our hotel room, then got weird when I went to finger her. She'd had an abortion like 4 days prior and couldn't have sex yet.

She then proceeds to tell me about the time a black guy 'got in her car and forced her to give him head' in a very unconvincing way.

I told her I didn't believe her, she blew me again and took me home.

Women are a joke nowadays.
>>
>>29891958
Why would you come to a board for robots and be upset when we say robot things. Get the fuck off our board. And if you think it's any different to have Chad fucking your woman than Tyrone just because muh white race, you're the cuck, sir.
>>
>>29892039
I'm fucking my women you tard.
>'Somebody else will be having the sex and that is just the world I live in'

This isn't a 'robot' board you full-on autist, this is /b/ with no repeat text. If you want a hugbox, go find one.

You won't be reproducing anyway, you should hang and free up resources for real human beings who fuck and further our species.

You're worthless in every way and that you exist at all is pathetic.
>>
>>29891958
I don't know what you think the solution is. Traditionalism = Cuckstianity = "we are all equal before god" = adopt a nigger baby while whites starve in your home country. Tradcons won't give up Christianity and Christianity is fucking useless.
>>
>>29892122
Who said anything about christianity?
Nice strawman.
>>
>>29892132
It's in the OP. "God and family." A whole new ethos needs to be spread and constructed because Christianity is white suicide.
>>
I'm a Jew-worshipper and hope only to be a favored goy. I want to be a white Uncle Tom for the Jewry.
>>
>>29884105
Why is this a bad thing?

Give me an honest answer. Why is it bad that the demographics of the world will change?

The US will still be the US (can't be said of Europe due to Islam being a whole new beast that violently enforces itself)
>>
>>29884105

Wrong fucking board, normie.

If most of the white people here could a) attract a white woman who isn't ruined and b) make enough money to responsibly raise a white kid, we would.

Most people here can't meet either requirement so this thread is pointless.
>>
>>29892122

It's just modern Christianity that's cucked. Real traditional Christianity was all about removing kebab and killing heretics.

Then the cucks had to ruin it and now we have a Pope that kisses the feet of Muslims and talks about tranny rights.
>>
>>29884105
Our existence is a blip in the continuum of time. Our species is only tens of thousands of years old, compared to the millions years of existence of our fauna and flora. Our lives last only a fraction of time, measured in days, not millennia. No evidence points to existence beyond death. Nonexistence before existence is perceived to have happened instantly, so it's expected to be as vapid as after existence.

And your worried about the color of people's skin?

Go read a book faggot.
>>
>>29892162
I never mentioned the OP once, how did you think anything I said was a reference to that?

Religion has nothing to do with it. I'm talking about conservation. Humans are becoming mutts and it's pathetic.

Real culture is being cut down to make room for 'culture' that turns a profit and this shit has gone too far.
>>
ok OP i get it you're super into this topic

but why bring it up here? do you even know where you are? most of us are suicidal, virgins, no social life...etc. post this on facebook or something. find someone who gives a shit. good luck OP, i'm rooting for you
>>
>>29884105
Since you stormfags claim white people are more evolved than black people, wouldn't black people evolve into white people eventually anyway?

Race is a retarded social construct.
>>
>>29892343
Retard alert.
The 'fauna and flora' (big words for an autist) you mentioned evolved just the same as we did with few exceptions.

Those exceptions are novelties. Humans as we currently exist may not have been around since life first blipped into existance, but neither did most things.
>>
Kids are expensive as fuck. White people actually plan for their futures and care about their finances. Having more than one child is pretty much impossible if you want healthy finances, unless you make well over $150k/year. You guys bitch about women looking for men who make a minimum of $150k/year, well there's your answer.

Tyrone and Jose don't give a flying fuck about their finances. Jose is drowning in debt and Tyrone spends most of his time behind bars.
>>
Can't say I'm particularly concerned considering it was my "kinsmen" who were bullying me, and it's my kinsmen now who won't hire me despite my qualifications because I "don't smile enough".

It was whites who told me what a freak I was for reading old literature and paying attention in class. It wasn't the jews, it wasn't the immigrants. The whites wanted me out, and I'm happy to oblige them.
>>
File: GOAT.jpg (70 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.jpg
70 KB, 850x400
It's the same reason I don't vote. My hard work will not actually make an effect on a trend that is going in another direction, therefore I will save my time and energy whilst engaging in a hedonistic lifestyle.
I'm gonna use this body like the rental car it is and then fucking kill myself.
Although I have a niece and nephew and I'll probably spoil them. Fuck you.
>>
>>29892411
Why do you care?
Find something better to cry about, fuck off.
>>
>>29892426
>They'll just evolve into white people

You can't possibly be that retarded.
>>
>>29892426
no it's not you fucking idiot kek
>>29892480
i don't care, and neither does the majority of people in the thread. ok?
go have a guilt ridden fap to BLACKED.com like you usually do and calm down
>>
>>29884105

You are saying Hispanics and African Americans = poor White trash

poor Hispanics trash?
poor African Americans trash?
>>
>>29892454
Now that I'm a hard working adult, it's white people who still reject me because I'm not into "muh football" and "muh getting drunk every Friday and Saturday night". White culture is disgusting, if you don't like football then you're a terrorist.

In fact it's the fucking Jews who accept me the most. I wouldn't mind settling down with a cute Jewish girl some day. They're extremely loyal to their families, they're smart, and the cute ones are breathtaking. And according to their culture, our kids would be Jewish which would be great for their careers.
>>
>>29892498
>that I keep posting here is just an expression of my apathy

Right, kid. I beat my dick to some legit porn, few people are actually cucks.

The fantasy world you live in exists only in your own mind, it's an ego defense mechanism.
>>
>>29892499
>African american
You spelled "nigger" wrong
>>
>>29892574

Nigger = all black race

African Americans is the dumb nigger
>>
>>29892691
What?

If you're saying african blacks are better than the we waz kangz niggers, sure.

I'm legit impressed by the spear-throwing skills of some of those guys. It's genuinely amazing.
>>
>>29892730
Africa blacks are stronger and smarter than lazy African Americans. Even the Jaimacan blacks are faster than African Americans
>>
>>29892430
A majority of insects and plants, some reptiles and birds and even marine life has not notably changed in millions of years.

Go read a book.
>>
File: 1454252105084.jpg (33 KB, 315x320) Image search: [Google]
1454252105084.jpg
33 KB, 315x320
>>29892918
"Black" is a dumb descriptor anyway. What matters is the skull shape. There are caucasoid "blacks."
>>
>>29892931
I read a book.
"Cucked anon slings flimsy insults while based anon's dick hops from hole to hole"

I recommend it, it speaks to me and will probably speak to you.

You're retarded and here's why: animals change constantly, even a living animal from minute to minute. Generationally, it's more pronounced.

We don't have records of all, most or even a decent portion of all living things.

We have a handful of animals who remained LARGELY unchanged, which id about a universe removed from your claim.

It's a good thing I'm out plugging pussy while you jizz in your macaroni. The gene pool is cloudy enough already.
>>
>>29893003
Civilized behavior is the decider.

I'd rather have Jeffrey from fresh prince over a white dude with the mind of a dindu goin' gorillas any day.
>>
>>29884105
You're behind the times, kid. We will be cloning genetically perfect white geniuses en masse before it ever becomes a problem.
>>
Easy, i hate kids, i don't have enough money and i live a lifestyle not suitable for children. I would probably neglect and/or abuse my child and that's not good. I would just create another piece of shit human being that contributes nothing good to this world. The thought of giving birth also makes me feel sick. My sister already had an aryan child so the genes have been passed.
>>
>>29884105
Not trying to sound edgy, but the short answer is that I don't care.

I don't care which races thrive or not, or even if the human species itself dies out. From a big-picture standpoint, there is no reason for this to concern me.
>>
File: 1460763902543-3.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1460763902543-3.png
21 KB, 900x900
It's very simple. Women aren't expected to keep their virginity until marriage anymore. This harms their ability to bond with a husband and removes men's sole motivation for making such an investment as marriage.

The punishment/shunning of fornication was what enabled maximum male labour extraction as well as maximum reproductive rates. Those 2 things enabled agriculture. Agriculture then enabled everything we've seen since. Civilisation itself is merely the act of motivating the bottom 80% of males to get up and do stuff.

The foundation of all civilisation is the family unit, and the foundation of the family unit is female virginity. Of all the things for our species' modern success to hinge on, it's a god damn hymen.
>>
>>29884387
>baby boomer grand parents

They traded yours and their own futures for bread and circuses. They inherited a post WW II economy and blew it up.
>>
>>29893276
This post is, sadly, completely based and accurate.
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.