[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just got really high and watched Home Alone 2 and realized
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: macaulay-culkin-5[1].jpg (109 KB, 900x750) Image search: [Google]
macaulay-culkin-5[1].jpg
109 KB, 900x750
I just got really high and watched Home Alone 2 and realized something. That's what comfy is. Sitting in your grandparents living room watching Home Alone with your cousins while she finishes dinner. There was no worry about race, violence, money. The acting was so cheesy but everyone accepted it as is. The whole movie encompassed the dream world of what, admittedly, we all thought about, what it would be like to be in a situation like he was. Everything was just fine. And those were the times that I miss the most. And i'm sorry if i'm talking to people of less fortunate backgrounds who can't relate, but I feel like this feeling is mutual with people who grew up like me.

It sounds dumb, but there's nothing that reminds me of 'the good old times' like Home Alone. It made me want to get those 'good old times' back, live my life as if I knew things would get horrible and didn't have a care in the world. Like I knew my family would break apart, like I knew that I would realize how horrible the world is, trying to make it in this world that slowly is becoming what it wasn't anymore, living an angry apathetic life.

It brought me back and reopened my eyes. It *is* what things used to be, glorified or not. And I want that back, I want that life, that experience, that comfort.

I found my drive, /r9k/. Get high or drink a little bit too much and watch Home Alone, maybe it'll reopen in you the same thing it did in me.
>>
>>29884054
i felt every single one of those words.Gj anon you made me tear up.
>>
Honestly I like anything with Catherine O'Hara, she delivers many keks
>>
>>29884218
Glad i'm not the only one, friend.
>>
File: 1450789693113.jpg (211 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
1450789693113.jpg
211 KB, 576x1024
I'm glad I could at least relate to one anon.

Goodnight, r9k
>>
>>29884529
I feel it too anon, 'night.
>>
File: 1463896223625.png (29 KB, 591x422) Image search: [Google]
1463896223625.png
29 KB, 591x422
>>29884054
Good feels anon, good feels.
>>
File: 1344398709557.jpg (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1344398709557.jpg
31 KB, 500x500
>>29885055
>>29884566
Won't forget you guys
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.