[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My mom just farted on my tendies. What. The. FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: anger23.jpg (86 KB, 446x373) Image search: [Google]
anger23.jpg
86 KB, 446x373
My mom just farted on my tendies. What. The. FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29883991
Must be bad boy tendies. Good boys wouldn't get fart tendies.
>>
>>29883991

What's that NEET? Too poor to afford restaurant tendies? Such is life of those who depend on their parents.
>>
kinda hot dude
>>
>>29883991
Thank mommy for her motherly farts OP
>>
File: 1feeel12.png (169 KB, 367x392) Image search: [Google]
1feeel12.png
169 KB, 367x392
>ANON CAN YOU GET ME SOME TEA
>ANON, CAN YOU WARM ME SOME FOOD
>ANON CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME WATER
>ANON CAN YOU GET ME MY GLASSES
>ANON, CAN YOU WARM ME SOME CHICKEN
>ANON MAKE ME A CONE
>ANON,WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE KITCHEN? CAN YOU MAKE ME SOMETHING TOO
>ANON CAN YOU MAKE ME POPCORN
who/slave/ to parents here?
>>
she braaaapped and you fapped. don't deny it now.
>>
>>29884081
Oh my god I feel you, I have to do all those things for my obese mother

Jesus christ. I can't say no or shell bring up a hundred times she's bought me things
>>
>>29884155
>or shell bring up a hundred times she's bought me things

What's the worst is that when you try to help her by not feeding her junk and she complains and says something like "I'm gonna die soon, I want to enjoy the last of my years" Jesus Christ this isn't a good environment.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.