[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU TOLD ME GIRLS LIKED ASSHOLES I WAS LIED TO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 640x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 640x320
YOU TOLD ME GIRLS LIKED ASSHOLES

I WAS LIED TO
>>
>>29883844
>talking to girls
wew lad
>>
Girls don't like assholes

It's just that most assholes happen to be attractive, so it's sort of a case of correlation does not equal causation here. Sorry you fell for the memes.
>>
Try write; I wanna hatefuck you now...(devilsmile)

I wanna see if it works
>>
>>29883844
Playful insulting and not giving a fuck what she wants != open hostility

although I applaud you as a fellow robot

I regularly tell roasties to fuck off

and get off on their butthurt reactions and shrieks
>>
you're missing the other part of it

you have to be attractive to be an asshole. if you aren't attractive, you're just an asshole. women don't care as long as you're attractive
>>
you have to be attractive

attractive asshole = bad boy

unattractive asshole = rapist
>>
>>29883878

This.

It's not enough to be an asshole, you gotta give her an IN so she thinks she can get close and change you.
>>
>>29883844
You did it wrong, you aren't supposed to blatantly tell them to fuck off.
You are supposed to:
>be very dominant, they like being told what to do but not sexual stuff right off the bat
>give them backhanded compliments. "you look good but you would look better if you lost some weight"
They like being walked all over for some reason, no idea why they like being treated badly.
>>
Girls want a witty funny guy

Being an asshole doesn't make you one
>>
https://youtu.be/O1vY2J9FTnE

left: Chad being an asshole
right: /r9k/ being an asshole
>>
>>29883859
Honestly if I was handsome and could treat people like shit and still have them clambering to suck my dick and be my friend I'd do it.
>>
>>29884003

I'm an asshole, and I've noticed that one of the reasons women overlook it is if you have a more complex side they wish to figure out or an understandable context for everything so regardless of how you act, they feel nothing but empathy

Although I don't act like an asshole, I am an asshole, and I'm sure some women can see when a guy is just naturally a dick and when a guy is desperately trying to mimic their favorite fedora tier PUA with a poz/neg move.
>>
>>29883844
Autisimus maximus

original
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.