[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, why are you losers? I mean some are winners in life,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1468178390597.webm (1 MB, 840x467) Image search: [Google]
1468178390597.webm
1 MB, 840x467
Hey guys,
why are you losers?
I mean some are winners in life, some are losers, it's the way existence works. Ok.
But why are YOU among the losers? Everyone around you is normal.
>>
So? Scared to reply? Scared by the truth?
>>
>>29884887
>>29883347
get out you fucking normie scum
get the fuck out
>>
because you need to go to reddit.com
>>
>>29883347
Poor luck in finding social circles, mostly due to how proximity functions. My friends are all over the states, but that doesn't do me much good in real life.

If you want "hurr less bullshit":
I transferred schools 3 times and each time I was on the bottom of the social food chain because I listened to my mom and ignored bullies. Every time I tried to fight back the system or my own weaknesses swatted me down. I didn't get a job early on because "school is my job." My mom was always out and about, we were so poor when she died we were about to have our power cut. I was never taught how to drive a car because that would have raised the insurance. I also reeked of smoke since she wouldn't stop smoking in the house so I was always picked on for that. Instead of being put out into the social "wilds" in school I was secluded in special education under the guise of autism, which I may as well have since I lack social experience overall. I'm 23 now so I am virtually unemployable since I don't know how to talk to people. Most just ridicule me and spread rumors so I can't even approach people without getting stared at like I fucked a dog. My folks repeatedly demean me and constrict any social freedom I have since they put me to work in the household. Their attempts to get me into social circles fail because I cannot speak when they're in the spotlight and I get yelled at for "interrupting" them.

It's not really one thing that makes losers losers, it's a myriad of them that stack on each other causing exponential damage.
>>
Objectively inferior in every way shape and form.
>>
>>29883347
But I'm a winner.

>chad
>intelligent
>good school
>money
>gf
>good job
>future prospect
>ambitious

Etc.
>>
she doesnt want to do it so bad
>>
>>29883347
I'm the only person my age left in my hometown
I'm the only one of my high school and college friends who's unemployed
I'm also the only person I know who is 21+ and never had a gf
I still live with my parents
>>
I have never considered myself a loser. I do everything I want to do. I dont give up and I am getting better every day.
I just happen to dislike being around other people. This makes me a loner and by most people's standards a loser as in I dont further their pursuit of being the guy with the coolest friends.
>>
File: 1468156804306.jpg (105 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1468156804306.jpg
105 KB, 640x640
My dad was never at home and my mom drank herself into a coma on the couch most of the time. Sometimes she'd be violent towards me. I never really talked to anyone at school because I felt we were living two different worlds. I didn't feel like anyone really cared about me. I'd stick to telling jokes about everything, instead of sharing my feelings and things that have happened to me. I'd be whatever everyone else wanted me to be. I turned into an emotionless shell of a man. Nothing I said was sincere or truthful. I always tried to push away the "real" me, who was suffering and in great emotional pain, deep down inside my mind most of the time. I started taking drugs every day to get away from reality, until spending just a few hours sober started to feel absolutely unbearable to me. I continuously lied to everyone and manipulated the people I loved, because I didn't want anyone to see who I really was. I had one friend tell me that nobody could love me because I didn't exist. She's right, I'm not a human being anymore. I'm just an unfeeling robot.

I don't have a lot of reasons to live anymore. I don't think anyone would miss me if I was gone.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.