[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what traits make someone have a "punchable" face? also
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (280 KB, 850x868) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
280 KB, 850x868
what traits make someone have a "punchable" face? also post faces you would punch without hesitation
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 720x1280
would fucking kill this little bitch
>>
File: gauge.jpg (15 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
gauge.jpg
15 KB, 236x354
Origami chlamydia
>>
>>29883312
u jeaIous
>>
>>29883354
Jealous of a fucking 13 year old? I would love his money, but not to be him.
>>
Smugness.dldl
>>
File: cunt.jpg (98 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
98 KB, 900x900
I'd punch this face until there was nothing left to punch.
>>
>>29883395
i wish he'd cut those fucking nails, i feel repulsed every time he puts them near his mouth
>>
File: image.png (204 KB, 500x520) Image search: [Google]
image.png
204 KB, 500x520
John "Even thought it's the CURRENT YEAR" Oliver

As a brit I'm very sorry
>>
File: The-Miz-wwe-superstar-5[1].jpg (35 KB, 456x352) Image search: [Google]
The-Miz-wwe-superstar-5[1].jpg
35 KB, 456x352
It probably differers from person to person, but ultimately face just looks like it's making some condescending or otherwise passive-aggressive expression by default. The bitch face is a good example (for females anyway). She may or may not actually be a bitch, but your brain is reading her face and seeing that expression of arrogant hatred that we all know and despise.

Then it may not necessarily be their resting face that gives off the 'wrong' vibes. It could be only when they smile or laugh or look concerned or some other positive expression, and it just happens to look like they're being snide. They could just be laughing at the joke you made, but their face is constructed in a manner that makes them look like they're laughing AT you, not with you.

And then you have stuff like this, which I don't think are great examples of punchable faces:
>>29883312
>>29883338
I think in the case of these two it's more of an issue with the expression in combination with their style and personality.
>>
I'd punch that skelly Japanese trap people post all the time here just to see how far away they'd land
>>
>>29883276
Any other robot's face
>>
File: photo.jpg (33 KB, 320x321) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
33 KB, 320x321
I find the face of most nu-males to be quite punchable
>>
File: a.gif (1 MB, 500x263) Image search: [Google]
a.gif
1 MB, 500x263
>>29883276
Smugness , stereotypical american mean girl bitch faces etc.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.