[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did they make Jorah such a cuck? He'd be a pretty cool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 3870982-jorah+mormont.jpg (170 KB, 700x767) Image search: [Google]
3870982-jorah+mormont.jpg
170 KB, 700x767
Why did they make Jorah such a cuck? He'd be a pretty cool character IMO. I hope his story goes somewhere cool and doesn't end by him dying of greyscale still being in love with his oneitis.
>>
Book Jorah's a giant cuck too except he's also ugly. Show Jorah doesn't make munch sense because he's just as hot as Dany only older
>>
>>29883079
yeah but why is he a cuck
why make a character likeable and cool(badboy slaver criminal) then just give him a few beta dweeb characteristics(beta bucks provider for dany).

I'd rather he just remain a traveler going to different places to find a cure for his greyscale and fucking summer islanders and wildlings and sothyrosi jungle qts instead of his inevitable return to beta provider or maybe even fatherly role for dany.
>>
>>29883033
I bet he goes to the wall and gets dragon glassed through the heart by bran. Or samwell. Or genji.
>>
>>29883175
>badboy slaver criminal

He literally became a slaver because he couldn't afford his wife's beta bucks.
>>
>>29883175
Maybe the fact that he's likable and cool and yet also a pathetic cuck is a reflection of how in real life people have both positive and negative qualities friend :)
>>
>>29884496

hm... tooshay
>>
>>29883175
Why would you like him because he was a slaver? It was right for him to get exiled for it. The funny thing about his character is he tries to be a good knight even though he's no longer a knight, but it might just be because he wanted to bang the targaryan chic all along.
It's really difficult to figure out if he's just a massive pussy cuck trying to do the right thing for the wrong reasons and is a gigantic pussy for still playing by what he thought was the right ruleset instead of kicking people in the throat when they're down and don't expect it, or if he's trying to do the right thing and earn something like redemption and carry on with his life like he's still a noble even though he was strip of that.
I didn't bother reading last season or getting the books but pretty much just been waiting for him to kill dario since his character showed up. really didn't like sir barrister and stannis getting killed they were the only likeable characters left.

Jorah should of already died unless that greyscale finally gives him some i dont give a fuck attitude to finally start killing some of the people he needs to regain some of his honor before he dies.
>>
>>29886006
>should of
Opinion discarded.
>>
jorah is just as much of a cuck in the books
>>
File: theonreek.jpg (36 KB, 634x464) Image search: [Google]
theonreek.jpg
36 KB, 634x464
Theon is the most robot character, right?

I know he's a Chad to begin with in the books, but I think he's just a robot in the show.
>>
Azor Jon

Only thing that matters.
>>
ill admit this up front: i have only seen 2 episodes of GOT and havent read the books. for some reason, i had to stop watching because of my hatred for one character. just his face botherered the shit out of me, so i had to turn it off. Its that one guy who is friends witht he dwarf, the guy with the 2 daggers who thinks hes a badass. please tell me he dies?
>>
File: bronn-played-by-Jerome-Flynn.jpg (253 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
bronn-played-by-Jerome-Flynn.jpg
253 KB, 1024x576
>>29886944
This guy, Bronn?

No, he's still alive and well.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.