[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you neets finance your lifestyle? The ragie wagies can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: comfypepe.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfypepe.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
How do you neets finance your lifestyle? The ragie wagies can't pay all your guys salary right?

I was pretty lucky that my parents bought me an apartment and gave it to me. 4 bedrooms and one kitchen/ livingroom so i just rent 3 rooms out and it covers all my expenses and leave me with 820 euros after taxes a month which i live off. Should probably do something with my life soon but i can't work 37 hours a week i tried it once and almost died after 6 months.

Anybody got some good ideas for passive income?
>>
>>29882977
Dad died of cancer when I was a kid got 1k a month because he was a veteran for 15 years have about 7k left
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29882977
This lifestyle of mine is simply funded with tendiebux.
>>
leech off my parents. i don't cost much anyway, i could go work a bullshit minimum wage job and live in a room with an internet connection and i'd mostly be fine
>>
>>29882977
I work temp for 3-4 months a year. I make more then enough to finance my neet lifestyle.
>>
Swing trading & website
>>
>>29882977
sounds pretty comfy. but what if you end up with a psycho normie tenant? How easy is it to throw them out.
>>
>>29882977
Scheiss verzogenes bonzen hurenkind
>>
I live in one of m parents house, have very few savings, mum sends money occasionally, dad sends only when I ask

I used to webcam for money, it was pretty cool, wish I could keep doing that

>inb4 whore
>>
>>29884036
3 weeks notice bc they only rent a room
>>
Self funded here. I saved and invested.
>>
Fairly simple.
Become a pimp. take them young and start off small.
>>
>>29884857

How much did you save up though? I heard anything under six figures is shit when it comes to investing
>>
ITT: fantasies and bullshit just like every other NEET thread
>>
>>29884988
Investing is all percentages, so the more you put in, the more you get. But it's not like if you have under six figures, you shouldn't do it at all. In fact that's how you'll get to six figures.

Buy yes I now have a lot invested.
>>
>>29885308

So I'm guessing you just reinvest what you make & don't actually use it ?
>>
>>29885426
Well, I'm living off of it now, but before , yes I was reinvesting.
>>
>>29885512

Wait, you don't work at all? How old are you?
>>
>>29885580
35 meng
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.