[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone else genuinely impressed at how normies never seem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1463357828034.png (770 KB, 752x625) Image search: [Google]
1463357828034.png
770 KB, 752x625
Is anyone else genuinely impressed at how normies never seem to run out of energy? I mean, maybe even when they're dying inside they are outgoing, but I can't for the life of me grasp how the fuck they're always that energetic and open to conversation day after day. I like going out and when I'm in the mood I'll talk, but I can't bring myself to care about talking all the time and constantly quoting memes.
>>
>>29882817
Bumperinoo, my friendinoo
>>
>>29882817
I know what you mean. They never shut up, it's really annoying since I don't want to talk all the time
>>
File: 1407419259329.png (20 KB, 571x448) Image search: [Google]
1407419259329.png
20 KB, 571x448
>>29882817
>overheard normies talking about their lives
>"drink until 4 am, sleep until 9 am and then go to work"

how the fuck do they do it
>>
File: fate.jpg (35 KB, 700x296) Image search: [Google]
fate.jpg
35 KB, 700x296
Am I the only one that feels like they are like on some tracks like pic related?
>>
>>29884904
they're riding the serotonin and dopamine train.
>>
>>29882817
Read up on mbti/jung and you will understand all about normalfags.
>>
>>29882817
Dude, I was thinking about that the other day. Like, just the fucking energy required to get up in the morning and go to their fucking jobs.

How can anyone do it, every day, for weeks, months, years? I'm not even shitting on them, it's just... admirable.
>>
>>29882817
It's science bitches.

A body in motion stays in motion. It applies to more than just a rolling ball.

Once you're being active, working with a good attitude and don't focus on negativity it's actually very hard to stop being positive and energetic.
>>
>>29885335
That's exactly the generic kind of thing a normalfag would say.
>>
>>29887000
It's not wrong though. Having a job gives you structure and goals to work toward. Being a NEET is only fulfilling if you're rich.
>>
>>29885335
Very nice imitation of normietalk, if you're serious drink bleach my man
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.