[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys. I had a sort of a ''personal''
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: τέλος.png (5 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
τέλος.png
5 KB, 400x400
Hey guys. I had a sort of a ''personal'' revelation. If you're born in a family of cucks, there's NO WAY you can avoid becoming one. You can try to improve yourself, to become an alpha, but you're pretty much predetermined to be a beta (or even omega) 'til the rest of your life. My ultimate decision is to completely opt out of gene pool. It was hard to accept this in the beginning, but I've come to terms with this now. I don't wanna pass these crooked, weak and almost mentally-ill genes that I've been given. I tried to become a better version of myself, to get the best of me, but it was all in vain. I'll always remain a laughing stock and I'll always be plagued with my own internal fear. So, my advice for those unfortunate enough to come from such families is that they should do the same. It's the biggest victory you can obtain against the ones that gave you such existence: your crippled families. This pussified bloodline ends NOW.
>>
>If you're born in a family of cucks
>using the word 'cuck' unironically
>>
>>29882662
You know what I was trying to say. But if that bothers you so much, I can only say that I don't give a shit.
>>
>>29882662
what do you think this is tumblr? reddit? twitter?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.