[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>failed the driving test again JUST END MY SUFFERING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 2016-07-11 15.25.34.png (241 KB, 352x493) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-11 15.25.34.png
241 KB, 352x493
>failed the driving test again

JUST END MY SUFFERING
>>
>>29882485
You're fucking retarded and can't drive. How about instead of complaining you go and get some driving lessons
>>
Feels bad. I hated myself after failing it. Partly because it is fucking expensive here (Germany). You also have a mandatory minimum of 12 hours of driving lessons. Ended up with way over 20. But, after passing it narrowly nobody gives a shit anymore and I'm driving for 8 years without any accident. Just keep trying, you'll get lucky.
>>
File: its all so tiresome.png (643 KB, 1022x731) Image search: [Google]
its all so tiresome.png
643 KB, 1022x731
>>29882485
>first driving test
>going decently
>out of nowhere the wind picks up and it starts to rain like a motherfucking typhoon
>look at the inspector person and ask him if he could show me how to engage the windshield wipers
>"that's for you to find out"
>windshield starts to blur with water
>"i think something needs to be done here, anon"
>panic, just hit a random switch
>got lucky and found the wipers on first try
>crawling through the town in pouring rain, see some dude mowing his lawn and we laugh
>going alright despite the weather conditions
>start driving through the town, visibility 0 because the wipers aren't able to keep up with the rain (that's how hard it was raining)
>just as i'm about to drive over a crosswalk, two fat normie ladies sprint to the side from out of fucking nowhere
>far too late to stop so i just go past them while they wait
>"wow anon, is this how (driving instructor) taught you to drive? haha"
>motherfucker fails me for that after we get back
>>
>>29882485
>he thinks he needs a drivers license to drive

lrn2bDEVILISH
>>
Have had to take the test twice for different states. First time I failed three times because of anxiety. Second time I failed once because of anxiety.

Practicing helps. My mom is out of work and I'm a neet loser, so we couldn't afford legal state driving lessons, but my mom just let me drive around illegally while she was in the car so I could get some practice.
>>
I comlletely drove without mistake apart from "going a little to fast on the rondabouts".

REEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OFF YOU JEWISH CUNT
>>
File: 11201crying1.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
11201crying1.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>29883320
>sort of pissed and disappointed afterwards, but i understand why i didn't make it
>driving instructor was a total bro so he paid for my second try because of the poor weather conditions
>my second attempt comes, was praying for good weather but to my misfortune it's raining, although not nearly as hard as on my first try
>didn't really even need to put on a seatbelt because my asshole was clenched so hard i stuck to the seat from pure nervousness
>we start driving again, the entire time i'm sweating and want to die inside when i make small mistakes
>longest 30 minutes of my life
>want to bang my head on the wheel because i thought i was doing terribly
>we head back
>pass the test
>license came in mail a week ago
>literally no will to drive, too scared to fuck up mom's car or die
>>
>>29883320
>crawling through the town in pouring rain, see some dude mowing his lawn and we laugh
best part of the story
>>
Driving is so easy. I'm in my mid 20s and have a license but no car. It's so embarrassing and frustrating having to rely on others for a ride.
>>
>>29882485
>crashed pulling out of the driveway on the way to the test
>pass the test
Thanks for giving a terrible driver a license guys.
>>
>motorcycle test
>stall once during cone course
>stall twice in traffic
>yelled at by instructor on pillion
>cop says "calm the fuck down" as he gives me my passing grade

I pity you
>>
File: 1466799134069.png (55 KB, 217x190) Image search: [Google]
1466799134069.png
55 KB, 217x190
>>29882485
>driving test
>everything fine until a 70 years old retard on a bike ignored my right of way
>nearly ended his fucking existence at 70 km/h, but i was able to avoid him
>i was able to see the fucking shock in his face when he fell on his side
>instructor was chill and literally said it was the old mans fault
>actually passed the test
i should have erased his existence when i took the test five years ago, people on bikes are fucking mentally challenged on the streets
>>
>>29882485
I fell ya mate, just failed the resit of one of my uni courses. feels like absolute shit
>>
>>29882485
>>29882485
hey niggas I just passed my driving test like 2 weeks ago. I was like you in the same position.

All I did was get a driving school teacher to teach me an hour and a half before the test. I knew basically everything on the test just needed to sharpen my skills. I passed but was hyperventilating during the whole thing.

I think the examiner took pity and gave this robot his needed drivers license
>>
>tfw grew up on farm
Driving is second nature desu famalads
>>
I failed it twice my man. Third time I messed up parallel park but I just asked if I could try again and the guy was cool.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.