[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on Puerto Rican and Dominican girls with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_5339.jpg (22 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5339.jpg
22 KB, 500x334
What are your thoughts on Puerto Rican and Dominican girls with big butts?
>>
>>29882447
There is something about girls from the americas that really turn me on...especially latino girls
>>
>>29882550
is it the booty? where are you from?
>>
>>29882447
They love anal. Like, more than they should.
>>
>>29882447
They are white thats all that matters.
>>
>>29882608
>tfw my dick will never smell like the inside of a Hispanic girl's asshole
>>
File: 553add267b597_paul_mooney.jpg (53 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
553add267b597_paul_mooney.jpg
53 KB, 240x240
>>29882623
>Dominicans
>Puerto Ricans
>White
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QtUVFeEg1k
>>
>>29882801
while most PRs and DRs aren't white, they're not black either

Nobody in real life refers to them as black unless they're the David Ortiz type. Paul Mooney is basically just begging for Puerto Rican acceptance.
>>
>>29882830
One drop rule. And before you say a word, Mooney didn't make that rule. Don't get mad when someone plays the game right.
>>
>>29882857
The one drop rule is bullshit, nobody cares if you're 1% black except for white supremacists.

The real rule is that you'll be considered black if you're 50% percent black.
>>
>>29882872
And as long as you look the part, or have any appearance of being non-white, you're not white. Most of those bouricans and dominicanos can stay deluded, they couldn't go to Spain or Portugal and pull that white shit let alone America.
>>
>>29882944
Just because you're not white doesn't mean you're black
>>
>>29882988
Did you listen to the clip? Of course you didn't. Mooney stated that having straight hair and light skin doesn't make you white. That also applies to the so-called Spanish people of the Caribbean.
>>
>>29883037
He literally called them niggas that can swim, even though nobody I know considers Puerto Ricans black by default. They don't think of them as white either, but that doesn't make them black.

Why does Paul Mooney give a fuck if some 25% black Puerto Rican person doesn't identify as black?
>>
>>29882447
Hello,

I like the big booty. I don't care about ethnicity, except Africans (an exception can be made for heavily white washed blacks like Nicki Minaj). I would like to touch the big booty. I would like to hold the big booty. I want to feel the warm big booty envelop my face.
>tfw no big booty gf

t. A lover of big booties
>>
>It's another /pol/ thinks you're a nigger if you aren't white episode.
>>
>>29883083
Well, for starters he's a comedian, so you really can't take it to face value. On the other hand, a lot of his material is well-documented, and it helps he was born in pre-intergrated America as a black man.
>>
File: casta_painting_caste.jpg (387 KB, 1135x1600) Image search: [Google]
casta_painting_caste.jpg
387 KB, 1135x1600
>>29882801
>>29882857
Dominican here, in Latin America, the Spanish created "La casta", so we don't go by the one-drop like rule in the US, we have many "races" that people can be. That's why sometimes PRs and Dominicans are shocked that they're referred to as black in the US.
Do Dominicans have black ancestry? obviously, but Dominicans don't like to identify as just one race, rather a mixture of those races into a Dominican identity.

Also OP is autistic posting this same thread almost every day.
>>
>>29883208
But hardly anyone refers to PRs and DRs as black in the US, except for certain black people who want to claim everyone as black
>>
>>29883278
They're usually losers. I've had black people tell me I'm black, others don't consider me black, some have said racist shit. It depends on the person.
>>
>>29883311
My point is that nobody would say J-Lo as black except for some tryhard black person who wants to claim everyone as black
>>
File: 1396797090102.webm (1000 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1396797090102.webm
1000 KB, 1920x1080
>>29883333
DIGITS
REPEATING NUMBERS
>>
>>29883333
I've never heard of someone claim J-Lo as black though. What blacks like to do is claim mulattos are quadroons as being black, when they don't like to call themselves "black", but mixed instead. It's just a cultural confusion
>>
what does thick latina buttt smell like?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.