[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
video evidence of /r9k/ succeeding with hot asian women: htt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: r9k.jpg (44 KB, 584x329) Image search: [Google]
r9k.jpg
44 KB, 584x329
video evidence of /r9k/ succeeding with hot asian women:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SScR3CRtXAk
>>
>>29882223
i watched his videos and wetmovies and pretty sure he is autistic and faking it. People said that was his therapist. At most that was his friend and doesnt even know he claimed she was his gf
>>
>>29882223
asian girls are made for big spic dick
>>
>>29882288

Well, she returns to see him again @ 4:40 in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQL78b7-wBo

He pounds two girls pussies at the same time. Better than what I'm getting.
>>
>>29882223
cringiest thing i've seen in a while
>she doesn't even want to tell him what she does in korea
>>
>>29882513
>that intro
what the fuck

I am sure he is a virgin just by the way he talks/acts
>>
>>29882223
She's not even hot...come on man.
>>
>>29882917

This board is full of pathetic weebs. They can't tell the difference.
>>
Is it confidence or delusion? Do people not realize how unappealing they are? I'm aware I'm a Sloth looking bastard and I don't impose my presence on society.
>>
>>29883961

I believe it's delusion. You and I are the only ones aware.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.