[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do you guys let sex/girls ruin your life. its only one thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1468034058394.jpg (133 KB, 1080x1349) Image search: [Google]
1468034058394.jpg
133 KB, 1080x1349
why do you guys let sex/girls ruin your life. its only one thing out of the millions of things in life. and yet so many people base being a winner/loser over sex and girls.
>>
i think i might buy a gun and kidnap a girl so i can cuddle with her for a night

we're all prisoners of society anyways, maaan
>>
I really want pizza now, where should I get it from?
>>
>>29882144
you should actually go to thailand and have sex with a ladyboy.
>>
>>29882106
Because it's a need. It just keeps bothering you more and more. In the long run it can drive you mad.
>>
>>29882106
I agree. We attach way too much importance to this subject in this board. This board should be renamed "virgin losers" or something like that.
>>
>>29882400
this whole board is just about people that can't get gfs. i like it though. cause i can come here and talk about how i can't get gfs either. and why i don't understand girls and society.
>>
>>29882190

dominos

what toppings you thinkin bra?
>>
>>29882400
>This board should be renamed "virgin losers" or something like that.
Yeah.
Did you just figure this one out?
>>
>>29882560
No. Knew it all along. But I thought it had the potential to be a lot more than just that.
>>
>>29882106
This guy looks like he's really reconsidering his life decisions. Which he should be.
>>
>>29882533
Pepporoni, extra cheese, bacon, onion and peppers.
>>
File: Pizza is inferior.jpg (83 KB, 640x679) Image search: [Google]
Pizza is inferior.jpg
83 KB, 640x679
>>29882106
Being sexless hasn't ruined my life.
If anything, not having sex is a good thing.
Its probably like fapping, you can't just do that once, after you start you NEED IT.

I agree there are a lot of things to do in life, unfortunately there are very few I am interested in.
>>
>>29882630

that's a good 'zza

>onions and peppers

especially patrician
>>
>>29882616
It's a real problem for many of us. It's nice to come here and read about how other fellow robots feel, and how they try to deal with it. Being a virgin loser is no fun. Why couldn't we talk about it?
>>
>>29882680
Thanks. Well I'm going to go pick one up now. I like take out over delivery, you can avoid the whole tipping fiasco, plus it's usually hotter when you get it home.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.