[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel like to live a life for which it is completely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: sqJgrjn.jpg (81 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
sqJgrjn.jpg
81 KB, 720x960
How does it feel like to live a life for which it is completely normal to travel to a place like that with a girl like that?
Is it worth?
>>
File: 1466810695444.png (608 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1466810695444.png
608 KB, 800x600
>>29881920
surely feels magical desu senpai
>>
File: bradying.jpg (62 KB, 513x471) Image search: [Google]
bradying.jpg
62 KB, 513x471
>>29881920
Anonymous, why are you asking me, fuck, why are you asking HERE?
>>
>>29881960
>why are you asking HERE
there is literally no other place on the internet where I post stuff
>>
>>29881920
Went to Portugal with ex gf last year.
It wasn't worth it.
I'm too far gone to connect with ordinary people. They live in a different, happy world.
>>
The time it would take me to become rich enough to afford that girl and that vaction would make me to old to be able to do it. Basically i would have to work super hard for my kids to be able to afford doing that.
>>
File: 1423278193831.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
1423278193831.png
74 KB, 412x351
I'm wealthy but have no gf to go with.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.