[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My neighbors have a vicious dog that they won't tie up.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 348x342) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 348x342
My neighbors have a vicious dog that they won't tie up. It keeps biting people. What do?
>>
>>29881874
Are they wetbacks?
I bet they're wetbacks.
>>
>>29881874

Beat the shit out of the dog if it attacks you.

I mean, sucks for the dog, it ain't really his fault, but at least you'll stick it to those retards who shouldn't own a pet to begin with.
>>
>>29881874
Call your local animal control and report them?
>>
>>29881874

Animal control. Or if you're feeling particularly nasty, rat poison in some ground beef. Or pork, since it's cheaper.
>>
>>29881903
Nah. They're white.
>>
File: 1462945292020.jpg (196 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
1462945292020.jpg
196 KB, 1600x1600
>>29881874
Report it to Animal Control or PETA maybe?
>>
>>29881925

No, let the dog fucking maul you, that way you get to sue the shit out of the neighbors and get the dog put down. Win win.
>>
>>29881926
>>29881937
Someone else called animal control and they didn't do a thing.
>>
>>29881970

You need to file a lot of complaints before they'll do anything. You also need to have proof the dog bites people. As I said, let that fucker maul you(your arms mostly.) and off it goes.
>>
>>29882131
>>29881966
Not everyone here is undergoing such a poverty that would lead them to consider that as an option.
>>
>calling animal control
Call the cops instead, especially with scum like that.
>>
fuck people like that, fucking faggots
animal control requires several complaints or a complaint from several neighbors, you could get them to sign something or whatever, but that would apparently take too long and you want the dog gone/dead
just don't be a twat by killing the dog, at least try calling your local police and tell them they're neglecting their dog, it isn't the dog's fault their owners are faggots who couldn't/wouldn't train them properly
>>
Call the ATF and the cops and a few mailmen.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.