[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does growing up in a poor, urban neighborhood as a nonblack contribute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1422063361668.png (106 KB, 922x882) Image search: [Google]
1422063361668.png
106 KB, 922x882
Does growing up in a poor, urban neighborhood as a nonblack contribute to racism?
>>
hey transitor... lightning resistor, conecting to the mother star... thats what you are....
>>
>>29881420
Apparently it does, look at the robots around you. I'm sure someone here's been bullied by Tyrone.
>>
File: 1426988281168.png (39 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
1426988281168.png
39 KB, 914x1091
you get a closer look at their culture

people think it's all random violence. but really there's a schism in a lot of inner black communities. with elementary schools, none of the kids give a shit. they throw books around. there's a huge culture around shit talking. nobody knows why they're doing what they do. then you get to middle school and boys are always fighting about girls.

thug culture, anti-conformity, rebellion, black panthers, being a hustler, those are the kind of people a lot of kids look up to. even here you'll hear hardcore /pol/ shitters waxing nostalgic about 50 Cent, Dr. Dre, Tupac.

it's not just muh ape mentality. there's a long historical precedent of intellectuals who were serious about people growing backbones and being able to stand up for themselves. anarchists, traditionalists, people like henry david thoreau, and there plenty of white, "aryan," extremist examples i could supply.

but the basic mentality is this. staying inside all day, reading books, studying shit you don't really care about, slowly letting your body fall apart, is bullshit for nerds. takes you further away from nature, makes you more dependent on technology and a society that only sees you, ultimately, as a resource to be exploited. being a doormat means you're only going to be taken advantage of.

not everybody fits the same mold, by any means, there are weeb blacks just like there are hyper competent successful blacks, just like there are meth addicted, fast food eating, high school drop out dead beat whites.
>>
no parents, one parent, no role models, and no emphasis on learning to help
>>
File: image.png (354 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
image.png
354 KB, 480x854
>>29882361
This was me. F-fuck y-you.
>>
I just took a huge shit and I would say it contributes to racism.
>>
Yep

Cemented by experience in highschool
>>
>>29883557
Scratch that, middle-school even, just remember how upitty and in-your-face to the teachers, principals and staff the blacks were, disrupting the classrooms, and causing ruckus and fights during recess. The mexicunts too, despicable behavior.

That all carried on with them to highschool, by then I learned to despire blacks, mexicans, and wiggers who all follow that ghetto youth culture of rap and not giving a shit about education and being disruptive to authority.
>>
>>29881799
You're talking about the educated thug, that means book educated too otherwise you just have the situation we have now in cities and diverse places.

Whites are better at being the educated yet cultured thug than other races but theres been a systemic war against white masculinity, self-identity and pride that seeks to make less educated thugs and more docile, effeminate, consumers.
>>
>>29883633
>despire

Despite*
>>
>>29881799
Pretty much this. I don't hate black people, I hate their black thug culture. The way they always feel the need to be be special just creates a divide in society and creates racism. It has nothing to do with skin color, it's an attitude that I hate. I don't hate black people that aren't like this and I do hate white people that are like this.

And yes, I'm making huge generalities here but this is like 80% of black people
>>
File: 1468170925620.jpg (28 KB, 536x392) Image search: [Google]
1468170925620.jpg
28 KB, 536x392
>>29881420
No

oreganlis
>>
>>29881420
I suppose anyone can access 4chan as long as they truly desire it.
>>
>>29883986
but muh systematic oppression
the white man has chips in they heads makin dem do this
>>
>>29883986
>per 100,000

Some blacks kill, therefore, all blacks are murderers.
>>
Why is this board so obsessed with race? At any given time, a good majority of the posts focus solely on blacks. Why? What does /r9k/ even stand for anymore?
>>
>>29885748
Memeing when I say majority, btw. A good portion of the posts on here do focus on blacks, though.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.