[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do most of my friends I get end up well... sucking? I feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1467737100014.png (241 KB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
1467737100014.png
241 KB, 576x324
Why do most of my friends I get end up well... sucking?
I feel like all my female friends in the beginning are kind a sweet and we have the same sense of humor. BAM! We hit it off, we become great friends, and then their personality unravels and I see medusa. I really WANT to have friends but it's difficult as time goes on and I find all of these flaws that I conflict with. Wether they end up expressing an extremely bitchy and back stabbing side/ putting me down & being negative in general/ sleep around to an uncomfortable point/ect.
Does anyone else feel the same way?!
>>
maybe she got to know you better and realized you're a fucking twat.

your true colors started to show too past the 'hi' phase and she wasnt with it probs
>>
>>29881388
Yeah, OP is the twat, because they don't get along with twats. Makes sense, they're just being judgemental, their friends are only human :^)
>>
she also probably doesn't have the time to entertain people she doesn't vibe with.

just take the hint and go away

friends need to 'click' too

you need to examine what you consider "friends" --- just because you exchange 1-3 convos with someone doesn't make them your friend. breathing the same air doesn't make you a friend. learn to distinguish polite conversation (because you keep harassing her and she's forced to reply to not hurt your feels) vs. her being your actual friend.
>>
my time on this earth is limited

i don't have the patience to be coddling or babysitting or being mother fucking mamabear for some degenerate faggot who is into gender binaries and discussing cosplay costumes on the web with uglyass traps.

also op judging from your post you sound like you're in fucking middle school. be grateful she isn't being fake towards you - that would be terrible for both. why waste each others time?
>>
>>29881362
Maybe they start to antagonize you in an attempt to change you to suit their desires. I've had this shit happen before. A girl picks someone and views them as a blank canvas that they can shape to their whim. They undermine the aspects of you that they don't like. Then they sleep around and go out of their way to make sure you know about it to make you jealous, in an attempt to speed up your "improvement", because if you're to cucked to see them for the manipulative bitch they are by this point it's too late for you. Not all women, but enough for me to imagine there's a pattern.
>>
>>29881861
projecting much?

if a girl acts like that, she doesn't want to change you in any way. she just wants you to fuck off lol
>>
>>29881362
>it's a normie comes to /r9k/ for advice episode
>>
>>29881940
What if OP is female? This is how female friends behave, it's not that they want to change you, they just treat anyone like garbage who doesn't enable their shitty behavior.
>>
>>29882006
op isn't female though.

when a female friend doesn't like the other, they either fake-nice and act civil and drift away or never talk to each other again and simply drop all communication.

girls aren't bitchy to each other and stay friends unless it's joking-bitchy lol which is cool

op probably thought speaking to a girl a few times = friendship. no. also, girls + other girls show their personality from day one. girls don't just develop into medusa in front of the other person/girl over time.

>>29882006
you are a fucking male so you need to sit the fuck down
>>
>>29881940
You're right man.
However I have had a room mate explain to me how she was doing this kind of shit to her boyfriendo. That shit was creepy as fuck. Stealing his clothes and hiding them.
Have the women in my life broken me?
>>
>>29882085
Ignore this bitch anon its typical for women to make up bullshit to make you think something is your fault.
>>
>>29882085
>you are a fucking male so you need to sit the fuck down

No, YOU are a male and it's obvious you don't know wtf you're talking about. OP never said they were male or female and judging from the "backstabbing" complaints, guess which one is more likely?

>girls aren't bitchy to each other and stay friends unless it's joking-bitchy lol which is cool

wow you're fucking infantile
>>
>>29882248
get back in your shrub loner
>>
>>29882277
I'm not a fucking dude whiteknight retard. Back to tumblr.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.