[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a shitty thing that recently happened to you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: eRdXpwK.jpg (90 KB, 540x916) Image search: [Google]
eRdXpwK.jpg
90 KB, 540x916
What's a shitty thing that recently happened to you?
>>
Having to hear my dad, 74, is starting to have his organs fail and was in the hospital recently. But he lives like four hours away from me, so I'm frantically trying to find people to drive me down there.

Your dad seems based, by the way.
>>
>>29881202
This craptop is absorbing dust and the motherboard is shitting out
not even close to richfag enough to buy a new one, and the stores obviously wont take it in especially with the fucked up shit i have on it
>>
>>29881244
>Your
>based

He sounds like an immature, insecure, bitter asshole
>>
Both of my ps2s broke yesterday
>>
My fridge is at 60 degrees
>>
>>29881202
work colleages are and is on my ass all the time and i cant handle it
>>
>>29881259
>>29881293
Related, kind of, even though it pales in comparison to >>29881244

I cleaned my tower for dust and when I put everything back in and started playing, my graphics card was hotter than usual. Fortunately, it was still under warranty, so I RMA'd it.
>>
I woke up this morning.

oregano
>>
>>29881202
I didn't get a good enough score to get into uni
Will have to try again next year
>>
>>29881281
So he's a brobot? Cool.
>>
>>29881244
Just go by train or bus dafuq
>>
>>29881202

I had a fight with my long distance gf and she threatened to ignore me for a week, so I said fuck you make it a month. She probably will. I guess we're done now eh
>>
>>29881425
Pretty expensive, and it extends the trip to about nine-hours one way according to ticketing. But I'm getting there.
>>
>>29881458
Based robot.
>>
N64 and Gamecube broke
rip moneys
>>
Have $5000 energy bills.
Lost income.
Rent is due in 4 days.
>>
File: 54684698694694864.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
54684698694694864.gif
13 KB, 633x758
>>29881394
I know that feeling although I already waited a year
I already got accepted for informatics but that's only my shitty plan B. Hopefully I'm accepted for the subject I actually want to do otherwise it will be hard to cope
>>
>> tfw you run into all your "friends" hanging out without you.
> Why do they keep me around
>confused at first
>tfw you realize they dont invite you to anything because i am too quiet and dont talk and am awkward and awkward and quiet and dont talk, justr laugh at all their jokes
but hey i chip in the most 4 pizza
>>
>>29882048

have no choice but to jug n rob
>>
>>29883088
>jug n rob
What is this? If you mean juggle balls and rob them of their semen then yes, it's getting to that point.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.