[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GF snooped my shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Me and Gf on break last week because of me being insecure and arguing with her

>send friend messages in anger saying 'got fit girl before can get fit girl again'
>wouldnt dump her in home town cant pull in home town
>she was so good in bed though, probably madder girls in bed

gf snoops my shit, reads this and i feel so bad. I said it in rage because she kept saying 'we are over'. I just want us how we used to be and her to put last week in the past but she won't

what would you white knights do if you had 10/10 gf, how would you get her back to trust you?
>>
>>29881085
1. You have to realize this is going to take time
2. apologize with a hand written card and flowers
3. Apologize more with hand written card and flowers
4. When you apologize apologize specifically why you did wrong and tell her that it will never happen again
5. Tell her how much she means to you and make her feel special
6. Take her seriously let her know that you understand why she is upset
>>
>>29881085
>>29881257
>gf problems

These threads should be gassed on the spot.

How can the mods be failing us so badly? Take this shit to /adv/ or /soc/

Fucking teenagers
>>
You're a scumbag and you got caught being a scumbag. Have some dignity and move on.
>>
>>>/adv/
shoo scram fuck off leave go away
>>
>Me and Gf on break last week

Congratulations. You're free. Have a good time.

>what would you white knights do if you had 10/10 gf, how would you get her back to trust you?

I wouldn't. I'd move on.
>>
>>29881085

>>29881385

By the way I want to clarify I understood none of whatever Britspeak the greentext in your OP was.

But I'm pretty sure my advice would still stand.
>>
>>29881085
>10/10 gf
>is fat

am i understanding this correctly?
>>
I don't understand your words kid
>>
>>29881085

I wouldn't fuck up in the first place.

Is that even English?
>>
>>29881085
>dumping a roastie then getting back with her
of all the normie habits this one baffles me the most. It's like giving your girlfriend free range to sleep around.
>>
If only I could actually read what the fuck you're writing.
>>
>>29881085
Trust is like a mirror anon.

When you break it you can piece it together but It's never the same.

Never vent in text or writing.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.