[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a 24 year old virgin who plans on strangling himself with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: CHlHzckWcAAvxXw.png (107 KB, 456x356) Image search: [Google]
CHlHzckWcAAvxXw.png
107 KB, 456x356
Ask a 24 year old virgin who plans on strangling himself with USB cable anything.
>>
Why do you think anyone would want to ask you anything?
>>
>>29881056
What pushed you over the edge?
>>
>>29881056
Why USB? I think parachute cord is more dependable. Just tie it around your neck a few times, tie the rest onto a ceiling fan that you think is trust-worthy enough, then leap to destiny.

Captcha: Mountains.

Jumping off mountains is fun, too.
>>
>>29881056
How exactly will you do it? I couldn't get to the carotid with my internet cable... too painful with jugular only.
>>
What problems are you facing in life? Honestly.
>>
>>29881056

Have you considered trying for electrocution, instead? Just to be more original.
>>
>>29881056
Why not go do heroin or something first
>>
>>29881056
is it even a good method lol
>>
Ask a 25 year old virgin who plans on jumping off the George Washington Bridge anything.
>>
>>29881640
How high is it? Ausfag here so I wouldn't know
>>
>>29881640
Wouldn't just pressing your carotid be more painless and comfy?
>>
>>29881056
No sure if an USB cable will work.

But what's the reason?
>>
>>29881640

You'll only ever do it once, why do it in such an unoriginal way?
>>
>>29881056
Fellow 24 life-ender here. Why hanging may I ask? Strangulation fucking terrifies me. I'm planning a pretty fucking thorough method though, going to take a bottle of painkillers, tie a plastic bag over my head, slice wrists and jump off a cliff I've been getting stoned at since I was 14. Never had a failed attempt, never want to have to face my family and friends after one. So I'm not really leaving any room for error. Just working off the debt I owe, then going to try get enough to leave for the funeral and I'm done with this miserable existence.
>>
Because you are fat, you might not even need the version 2.0 (High speed USB).

What accessory do it belong to?
>>
File: Micro-USB-Cable.jpg (55 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Micro-USB-Cable.jpg
55 KB, 1000x1000
>>29881056
Ill ask you later....
>>
>>29881691

I think 61 metres

>>29881750

My whole life I've been unspectacular, why would I start at the end?
>>
>>29881056
Is it USB 2.0 or 3.0 ?
>>
>>29881857
Isn't it 3.0? With the blue mark inside?
>>
>>29881947

That's exactly why, it's the last chance you'll ever have to do something amazing with your life
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.