[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How could you love a woman who's literally gotten her throat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (2 MB, 345x220) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 345x220
How could you love a woman who's literally gotten her throat fucked? Every thought, every dream, every action she's ever done has lead up to the point where she has fully submitted to another man's cock to the point where she wants nothing more than to pleasure him with her mouth.
>>
>>29880833
>How could you love a woman who's literally gotten her throat fucked?
>pic
Would require a strap on, unfortunately.
>>
It's pretty fucking hot desu...
Why do women do it? Obviously there's a domination/degradation aspect to it. You probably got to be alpha as fuck for them to want that.
>>
>>29881260
They clearly want to be dominated when they do this. But I wouldn't know how; I'm useless for that. Only blowjobs I've received were just the girls being (really) nice for me. You can still sort of tell they want something from you when they do it though. Almost imploring sometimes.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.